It works really good but can't stand the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Nov 02, 2012

It makes my hands really soft and smooth but the smell bothers me. It smells something like wet dog and rancid fruit. Unfortunately, My significant other agreed. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or it expired. Burt's Bees Ageless Pomegranate hand cream smells better than this product.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I loved this beacuse of the size and smell but as the tube cracked when there was little left I hope tha changes to another wrapping

Very moisturizing

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

This hand cream is very moisturing, does leave the hands a little greasy but not for long (don't put this on right before you go to drive!). the smell isn't what I would have expected from pomegranate but it's pleasing nevertheless. I will definitely re-order, perfect size for the handbag and a great price on iherb. Pay double this at the shops in Australia.

ok

Posted by MiraNZ on Sep 03, 2012

it really does not feel that it fully moisturizes hands, very light for aged skin, and packaging is small.

Good, but..

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 26, 2012

Good handcream, doesn't feel sticky at all. But I hate the smell, and will not buy again. Sadly.

Not for me

Posted by livelig on Jul 22, 2012

I am not impressed with the Pomegranate Regenerating hand cream, it does not moisturize my hands and also the smell is kinda weird1. Gave it to my mum, she liked i1t.

Ok product

Posted by Alicia on Jul 21, 2012

Not the beast hand cream ever but it does its job. I liked the fact that it came with a pair of gloves, to help keep your hands moisturized during the night. I think that's a great idea.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2004847 on Jul 03, 2012

Superb! It really regenerates damaged hand skin and smells very good!

Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh on Apr 05, 2012

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

Ok,but

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Mar 28, 2012

I didn't like the smell.Very strong.It was not as effective as I'd wished either since my hands were fatty for a long time.Ok,to use before you go to bed.