Good, but..

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 26, 2012

Good handcream, doesn't feel sticky at all. But I hate the smell, and will not buy again. Sadly.

ok

Posted by MiraNZ on Sep 03, 2012

it really does not feel that it fully moisturizes hands, very light for aged skin, and packaging is small.

Good

Posted by faithjoy on Feb 06, 2014

I'm not crazy about the smell, but it does what it should. I don't know how to describe the scent - a bit fruity, a bit of a heavy floral scent like night flowers, but It's not overpowering. The cream is a little more runny than other creams I use, and does leave a greasy feel, but the price is right. What I really like is the handy small size as I always want a tube of cream in my bag when I go out. Not a favourite, but I wouldn't mind buying it again.

It works really good but can't stand the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Nov 02, 2012

It makes my hands really soft and smooth but the smell bothers me. It smells something like wet dog and rancid fruit. Unfortunately, My significant other agreed. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or it expired. Burt's Bees Ageless Pomegranate hand cream smells better than this product.

Too strong and weird scent

Posted by 4625927455607721918 on Jul 18, 2014

It moisturise my hands pretty good but the scent of this cream is way too strong for me. I like cream that has subtle scent and thick texture. This is not that thick but not too light but I can not stand this scent! very artificial and somehow given me a headache. and ingredients are not very natural.

I don't like it.

Posted by Tonjiz on Sep 23, 2014

It smells very nice, but I don't like the texture. My hands feels like sticky or like it's covered with something for a long time afterwards. It does seem to do it's job with moisturizing though, but still I will not buy again because of the texture. There are plenty way cheaper hand creams that works better than this rather expensive small tube.

Very strong scent

Posted by 4729196506109870384 on Feb 11, 2014

Otherwise good product but I don't like the very strong scent.

Not for me

Posted by livelig on Jul 22, 2012

I am not impressed with the Pomegranate Regenerating hand cream, it does not moisturize my hands and also the smell is kinda weird1. Gave it to my mum, she liked i1t.

Not strong enough for cold winter

Posted by Reviewer3244345 on Dec 03, 2011

Not oily and has a pleasant smell. This cream is too light for me as it did not help relief my dry skin during cold Winter.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jan 07, 2011

A little goes a long way! It's nice and creamy and helps my hands look and feel better. Fragrance is pleasant.