Weleda, Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Very moisturizing

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

This hand cream is very moisturing, does leave the hands a little greasy but not for long (don't put this on right before you go to drive!). the smell isn't what I would have expected from pomegranate but it's pleasing nevertheless. I will definitely re-order, perfect size for the handbag and a great price on iherb. Pay double this at the shops in Australia.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I loved this beacuse of the size and smell but as the tube cracked when there was little left I hope tha changes to another wrapping

Excellent

Posted by 4755897734495354504 on Sep 17, 2014

Hydrates and regenerates skin perfectly. Is not oily at all. I also use it as a face night cream and it serves me very well, I didn't break out.

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

LOVE!

Posted by 5061101710634660221 on Apr 07, 2015

Pomegranate already has wonderful properties and this hand cream is no different! I love how it leaves my hand feeling so hydrated and nourished