Weleda, Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

weleda, pomegranate regenerating hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1352669 on Aug 11, 2010

have only used it once...like it

Good, but..

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 26, 2012

Good handcream, doesn't feel sticky at all. But I hate the smell, and will not buy again. Sadly.

ok

Posted by MiraNZ on Sep 03, 2012

it really does not feel that it fully moisturizes hands, very light for aged skin, and packaging is small.

Good

Posted by faithjoy on Feb 06, 2014

I'm not crazy about the smell, but it does what it should. I don't know how to describe the scent - a bit fruity, a bit of a heavy floral scent like night flowers, but It's not overpowering. The cream is a little more runny than other creams I use, and does leave a greasy feel, but the price is right. What I really like is the handy small size as I always want a tube of cream in my bag when I go out. Not a favourite, but I wouldn't mind buying it again.

It works really good but can't stand the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Nov 02, 2012

It makes my hands really soft and smooth but the smell bothers me. It smells something like wet dog and rancid fruit. Unfortunately, My significant other agreed. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or it expired. Burt's Bees Ageless Pomegranate hand cream smells better than this product.