In a word--the BEST

Posted by Reviewer2400794 on Oct 30, 2008

I've been using this product for 9+ years. I have thick long curly hair and this product is amazing. It smoothes out the frizz,softens and shines and makes my hair much more manageable, pliable and appears less thick. I apply it evenly throughout my hair, focusing on the ends and less on roots, then comb through to distribute through every strand. The transformation is unbeatable and have never experienced it with any other hair product.

Healthy Scalp Essential

Posted by Reviewer1398796 on Dec 06, 2008

My Hair had never looked healthier. Thanks Weleda, for another outstanding product.

smooths fly-away hair

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jan 12, 2009

For color damaged hair nothing has worked better for me. After blow drying, just a few drops (not too much) worked into dry fly-away hair creates the smooth look I want.

Great Oil - Very Potent.

Posted by Reviewer1486757 on Mar 25, 2009

I love this oil! It soaks into the scalp easily. I like to dilute with oils, such as jojoba, olive, or avocado oil. I find that it stimulates hair growth and that a little bit goes a long way.

excellent for damaged & dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2726312 on Mar 09, 2008

I use before drying my hair. Excellent for dry hair. Weleda is against animal testing, which is a must for me.

A must for great hair

Posted by Reviewer1042401 on Aug 13, 2009

I use just a tiny bit of this oil as a detangler, works better and has no chemicals like commercially processed spray on detanglers, helps hair look healthy again

A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2631824 on May 31, 2011

Been using this product for one year.I am very happy with it .It keeps my hair healthy and shinny.One bottle last me a whole year.Couldn't ask for more.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2221903 on Jul 15, 2010

Very good hair oil. Will buy again and recommended. I have thin blond hair. My ends get real dry and brittle and this oil does the trick!

Not good for sensitive skin/systems - plant estrogen/phenol time bomb

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 30, 2013

Bought this awhile ago now, thinking it would help my scalp/hair. It did not, and reading the ingredients list again I'm not surprised - plant estrogens and phenols straight into the blood stream via skin. Not pretty. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Aug 23, 2011

I love this oil for my hair, very nourishing. Smells nice and good quality, plus also in glass bottle not plastic. Would be very good on dry hair.