Absolutely amazing stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Jul 15, 2008

This all natural deodorant lives up its claims!!! I have never found anything like this before. It smells wonderful and works all day. Also, even though it's not an anti-perspirant, it helps my underarms stay drier than when wearing one, and I had uncontrollable underarm perspiration. This can also be used as an all over body spray for men or women--it smells so fresh and clean. Because I found this product, I will never go back to those chemical-ridden antiperspirants/deodorants again. This gives me peace of mind, ahhh. I could go on and on about this truly amazing stuff!!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2324404 on Apr 17, 2008

I got this one for my husband and he likes it very much. Nice fragrance, not overpowering.

Weleda, Sage Deodorant,

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on May 04, 2008

Good unisex deodorant. Great for sensitive skin.

Weleda is AMAZING.

Posted by Reviewer1015181 on Jan 06, 2008

Weleda Deodorant is all I need! It's effective, not harmful, all the scents are great but don't interfere with other scents you may be wearing, but the main point is that it works and does not harm the wearer as some other deodorants may. This is not an anti-persperant, I wouldn't know about those, but it sure does keep adult humans smelling good! (Well, this adult human anyway.)

great fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3193058 on Dec 07, 2010

bought this for a gift, have used it before for myself fantastic earthy fragrance

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2030813 on Sep 10, 2008

i use in combination with a crystal-based spray-on deo. and it works like a charm

Good

Posted by Reviewer1885011 on Mar 22, 2011

The spray function is i bit hard to manage.

weleda, sage deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2216795 on Nov 13, 2008

good product for who loves more the natural fragrance and the aromatherapy ambiance... I use it also for creating the appropriate atmosphere for relaxation and meditation. try it!

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2084958 on Apr 27, 2009

This is the only aluminum deodorant I can find that actually prevents odor.

awful smell

Posted by Reviewer2417893 on Sep 19, 2008

I love the citrus scent by this brand...so I ventured out and tried this...awful