Very effective

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

Best brand of natural deodorant I've found. Nevertheless, more than one application may be needed in hot climates.

the best deodorant I ever used

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Jun 08, 2015

This is the best deodorant. The only one my husband can use without breaking out with a bad rash. We keep hoping that you will sell this product again. You have the best prices on products and shipping. We do hope you will stock this again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2027916 on May 23, 2015

I've used for years, first you have to let your body adjust then it just seems to work.... shame Iherb have discontinued thats a WTF

Smells Okay, But Limited Odor Control

Posted by 4828897334068326994 on Jan 03, 2015

I've really had a tough time finding a natural deodorant that doesn't irritate my skin and that works. Unfortunately, this is one that doesn't work, at least for me. The smell is nice, but it has to work. I got about 6 hours or so of odor control. That's not good enough, especially for the product cost.

smells a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Nov 11, 2014

My son refuse to use it due to the strong herbal scent. So I am not sure if it works

Nice smell

Posted by 5569182614241609519 on Oct 29, 2014

Pretty light-smelling. Definitely NOT overpowering. I am a working mom of a 3.8 year old girl, so I need to stay fresh while being on-the-go. Weleda is great.

Excellent.

Posted by 4750200686365730876 on Sep 21, 2014

I have a very delicate skin, this deodorant don't irritate at all. Lasts for10 hours easily.

Effective, nice scent

Posted by HealthyAussie on Sep 09, 2014

Nice scent, not to feminine. My husband uses this too. This deodorant works well during the cooler months. Not suitable for hot summers or for doing a workout.

Sage from Weleda

Posted by 5042591818712512962 on Aug 14, 2014

Original quality from Weleda. refreshing and long lasting deo with sage smell. Don't spray too much under the arms, it can sting. Weleda quality is famous, pure, naturally sourced and without additives. Of course would buy again from this site. M Hunt Malaysia

Nice smell and it seems to actaully work

Posted by 5759898143274598441 on May 15, 2014

Seems to be one of the few natural deoderants that actaully reduce or prevent body odour. The sage smell is good too.