Excellent ...a little goes along way

Posted by 5000773030397389397 on May 03, 2016

Gums are better

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on Apr 22, 2016

I USE THIS AND SEA SALT WATER IN A BOTTLE AFTERWORDS AS MOUTH WASH. AFTER ALL, SEA SALT WATER IS THE BEST TO KILL GERM IN THE MOUTH, AND I WAS SEARCHING OT MATCHING TOOTHPASTE, AND HAPPY TO ORDER THIS FOR THE PURPOSE.

Love this toothpaste!

Posted by 5517374713973976741 on Oct 17, 2015

I've tried several natural toothpastes and this is my favorite. Cleans well and leaves mouth minty fresh. (Some folks might not like the mild grittiness of the salt.)

Love this Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1603108 on Oct 13, 2015

what a great toothpaste , I will not buy any toothpaste with fluoride in it , so it is great to find a natural salt based toothpaste . My mouth feels clean and fresh after using , I have found a new product that I love .

A rare find that is free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jul 29, 2015

On my page SEEKING-HEALTH, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are many brands of toothpaste that are free of toxic fluoride. But it is almost impossible to find one that is also free of detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.

Terveysvaikutteinen

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Haitta-aineeton, luonnollinen hammastahna. Pidin paljon.

not bad

Posted by 4995046364252112346 on Apr 01, 2015

Well, it's a good toothpaste, cleanses well, maybe for me too salty, but, not so good for sensitive teeth :/

My splurge

Posted by Reviewer2271257 on Feb 17, 2015

It's expensive toothpaste -- so I only use it a little. I like it becuase it seems very pure and clean.

Owww and yuck!

Posted by 5325625807997272206 on Jan 27, 2015

Me and my teenage boys hated this. It tastes horrible and it made my gums super sensitive, bleeding all the time. Stopped use and started using Earthpaste and the bleeding stopped.

Favorite Natural Toothpaste!

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on Jan 10, 2015

I've tried a few natural toothpastes and never found one I was in love with. I tried this on a whim and it's now my favorite! The taste is salty, of course, but not overwhelmingly so in my oppinion. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and a bit minty. I also noticed it lightened my teeth, which I had not expected.