New To iHerb?

Weleda, Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

this is my favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Jan 29, 2008

I totally enjoy brushing my teeth and look foward to it many times a day. It is a small container though. It leaves your teeth very white and refreshed. Its a very simple paste for your teeth, as it should be.

Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

I love the taste of this. It doesn't not do a good job of whitening. I switch this with a toothpaste intended more for whitening if that's an issue. But hands down, this is my favorite.

Salt toothpaste

Posted by karishma on Apr 02, 2011

Best toothpaste ever!

Glad that I found this natural toothpaste

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I started switching to more natural products, toothpaste being one of them. I searched and reviewed all the reviews and finally decided to try this brand. Firstly because it has good reviews, and also because i have always known weleda to be a good natural brand (Whilst in Germany I ever tried weleda rose oil and its really lovely). I also like the minimal ingredients in this toothpaste. So my first tube arrived in oct, and I am glad that I have made the right choice! It cleans very well and leave a fresh pleasant clean feel. Yes it doesn't foam but that's because it doesn't contain harmful foaming ingredients. During brushing it is salty but once rinsed out, it leaves a clean feeling. I have since ordered in bulk to save more money. Thanks, iherb! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

My favorite

Posted by swinginstars on Mar 25, 2014

This is one of my favorite natural toothpastes! It's totally different than the others so you love or hate it. This toothpaste doesn't foam, has a salty taste and brushes teeth very well leaving no residue on them. I use it alternately with other toothpastes as it's quite abrasive. It definitely helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. So simply try it if you want to be left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth!