NOT Vegan anymore

Posted by uvegan on Mar 19, 2014

This toothpaste has now lactose among the ingredients, so it's not vegan anymore.

A favourite

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Dec 27, 2009

Love this toothpaste, it's fluorine free and really effective.

Hands down the best toothpaste ever!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008

I hope they never discontinue this, my favorite toothpaste! It doesn't contain SLS so it won't foam. It's a polishing brown salty paste and it's amazing at removing tartar. I love the texture and the taste of it. If you don't understand how natural products are superior to commercial toxins, and if you need a mouthful of synthetic foam, you won't appreciate this. If you're looking for 100% natural goodness that will leave your teeth polished and clean without putting carcinogens in your mouth, then this is the toothpaste for you. The only drawback is it takes a lot more of this toothpaste to do the job than any other I've ever used. And the tubes are small and pricey but iHerb's got the best prices around! If they ever plan on discontinuing it, I want 100 cases, I am sold for life!

The best natural toothpaste ever!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 14, 2012

I've tried a lot of natural toothpastes, some better than others, but this one is the best! The taste is a bit strong at first, but after a few brushes you get used to it. It does not foam, instead gets liquid as you brush and delivers an exceptional clean! It's great for removing plaque and even loosening already built up tartar. My gums are not bleeding anymore and teeth appear whiter. When I use it with my Sonicare it feels like I've just had a professional dental clean, awesome!

Weleda, Salt Toothpaste, 3.3 oz (95.7 g)

Posted by 4665317239263015341 on Jul 02, 2012

Very good

Tannkremen som er veldig rar, men som ogsaa er veldig bra!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg leste en anmeldelse av hawk som ligger paa 1.plass i rankinglisten paa produktanmeldelser, og ble nysgjerrig! Jeg er solgt til denne for fremtiden! Den smaker litt rart, men tar tannsten, og tannkjøttet er friskere. Litt mer info; Salt har som kjent en rensende effekt, og denne tannkremen er annerledes enn de vi vanligvis er vant med. Den inneholder ikke SLS som gjor at denne tannkremen ikke skummer som vanlig tannkrem. SLS virker uttorrende paa slimhinner og kan gi en folelse av torrhet i munnen etter tannpuss. Dersom man har problemer med tannkjott, bor man derfor bruke tannkrem uten SLS. Den koster litt mere, men det er likevel en veldig bra pris for dette produktet.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer3131171 on Jan 24, 2014

Good pure product. Nice selection of ingredients!

LovE!

Posted by Malina on Sep 19, 2012

Love this toothpaste! Leaves teeth clean, smooth and whiter

Different and great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

Toothpastes tend to get boring after a while. This salt toothpaste is always a refreshing change. I don't use this every day (I like to use a different toothpaste every couple days) but when I do, my mouth and teeth feel very clean and my breath stays fresh. Yes, it is a bit salty, but the flavor is actually refreshing, and when you rinse your mouth out you won't notice the salty flavor anymore, just refreshing mint. I will continue to buy this toothpaste. A little goes a long way, too.

I love this toothpaste

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 21, 2013

It is salty at first but you get use to that very quickly. It doesn't sting like popular brands when you are brushing. Your teeth feel clean all day no matter what or how much you eat, which is a plus. I recommend this for a healthy mouth. Plus salt is a good germ killer. It will keep your bacteria in the mouth down.