The best toothpaste I have tried

Posted by 5036136663307444078 on Aug 28, 2014

The best natural toothpaste I have tried!

Takes a bit of getting used to, but I like the taste and texture now

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Aug 23, 2014

This is one of my favourite toothpastes now - I enjoy the salty/grainy texture, and now that I am used to the flavour, I find it very pleasant. If you don't like it, I recommend trying it at least a week, just to get used to it. edit: I have used this for a few months now, and I don't like the taste anymore. Definitely won't be getting it again

Can't do without this one!

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

It can take a while to get used to this salt toothpaste but it's worth it! Will purchase this again and again. My teeth haven't been happier (and whiter).

Will order again

Posted by 5755105577782877404 on Jun 16, 2014

Ordered it for the third time and will definitely buy again. It cleans really well and leaves a nice salty aftertaste.

Good product excellent price!

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on May 21, 2014

It is very recommended if you have gum sensitivity, excellent product

Love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on May 06, 2014

I like this a lot and order 3 the last time. I've since switched to bisodium carbonate (by Eco Dent) to remineralize and regenerate a small cavity. Also do raw coconut oil pulling in the morning daily, 3 tsp of fermented cod liver oil with high vitamin butter oil (a blend by Blue Royal) and now drink Goat's milk kefir (loaded with calcium and phosphorous, which is needed for teeth regeneration). Hardest thing is quitting grains, all sugars, processed foods and coffee. I'll know in 6 months with another set of bite wing x rays!

best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1825142 on May 02, 2014

For years I've been making my own toothpaste with baking soda, salt, coconut oil and clove oil, but it's kind of a pain to keep having to make it all the time. This stuff seems to work just as well and has no toxic ingredients. Handy thing to have on hand and keeps my mouth cleaner than anything else I've had.

cool!!

Posted by 5480961592555758066 on Apr 02, 2014

liked this product so much! it's really salty, but my teeth were in a perfect condition till night (if i cannot brush them in afternoon)

My favorite

Posted by swinginstars on Mar 25, 2014

This is one of my favorite natural toothpastes! It's totally different than the others so you love or hate it. This toothpaste doesn't foam, has a salty taste and brushes teeth very well leaving no residue on them. I use it alternately with other toothpastes as it's quite abrasive. It definitely helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. So simply try it if you want to be left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth!

NOT Vegan anymore

Posted by uvegan on Mar 19, 2014

This toothpaste has now lactose among the ingredients, so it's not vegan anymore.