very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Even is not like most the tooth paste it clean very good,white teeth ,eliminate bad smell.

great toothpaste

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

Not sickly sweet. Slightly gritty. Leaves mouth feeling really clean and fresh. Grownups toothpaste.

Good~~

Posted by 5649064222126417886 on Feb 02, 2014

Taste was little bit weird. but I think this salt toothpaste is good for health.

Salt toothpaste

Posted by aerdine on Jan 29, 2014

This product is all right. It was a little bit too harsh for me since I already tend to brush a little to harshly. I also prefer to use a toothpaste that does not contain glycerine.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer3131171 on Jan 24, 2014

Good pure product. Nice selection of ingredients!

the quality is excellent

Posted by 4790621947929716817 on Jan 18, 2014

cleans the tooth enamel from plaque and calculus, refreshes and polishes teeth. Loved it will be ordering more

Salt toothpaste

Posted by 5438869092204582375 on Jan 15, 2014

Different way to clean your teeth without the sweet aftertaste from conventional tooothpaste

too harsh on my teeth

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Man buvo per aštrus skonis ir dantenos sujautrėjo.

Glad that I found this natural toothpaste

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I started switching to more natural products, toothpaste being one of them. I searched and reviewed all the reviews and finally decided to try this brand. Firstly because it has good reviews, and also because i have always known weleda to be a good natural brand (Whilst in Germany I ever tried weleda rose oil and its really lovely). I also like the minimal ingredients in this toothpaste. So my first tube arrived in oct, and I am glad that I have made the right choice! It cleans very well and leave a fresh pleasant clean feel. Yes it doesn't foam but that's because it doesn't contain harmful foaming ingredients. During brushing it is salty but once rinsed out, it leaves a clean feeling. I have since ordered in bulk to save more money. Thanks, iherb! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Muy buena pasta de dientes

Posted by 5536255704589165403 on Dec 30, 2013

Me deja una agradable sensación de limpieza, me gusta mucho, sin duda repetiré!