Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Nov 16, 2007

So far it seems to be helping with my Keratosis Pilaris.

REALLY helps my KP!

Posted by Reviewer1791938 on Apr 28, 2009

I was skeptical on whether this would help my KP or not, seeing as how many people treat theirs with lotions and the like, but this product has made more of an improvement on my KP than any other product I have ever tried! Noticably reduces the amount of bumps on my arms, and makes them sooo soft. While this product is pricey, it is fantastic!

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2322274 on Sep 04, 2008

I have been using for 3 weeks already and it made my skin really soft and helped my KP also. Would definitely recommend it for dry skin.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1703895 on May 25, 2009

I use this after showering at night. The oil is very noursishing and give my skin a natural subtle glow.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Aug 30, 2009

Works very well for sunburn and dry skin. Great product!

Beautiful firming oil for the body

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Mar 25, 2010

I love this oil, the smell and the feel. I think it helps to firm the surface area by stimulating the skin. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I use it after every bath.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2191877 on Nov 05, 2010

I've been using this for almost a year I think. It's great stuff. I put it on my face mostly! Seems vitamin rich. Always good prices from iherb.com!

Oil for massage

Posted by Reviewer1990236 on Jul 16, 2009

I use this oil after shower everyday. It won't be completely absorbed into skin. It still leaves me a film of oil after massaging for a while. I got really dry skin the next morning, and i have to put on a regular body lotion. So I will say that this is only good for massage.

Lovely color and scent

Posted by Reviewer3276013 on Jan 14, 2010

This oil is bright orange and smells like stewed citrus. It moisturizes well, though I find the oil a bit unwieldy, personally. The bottle is nice, but slippery in oily hands and I go through the stuff far too quickly somehow.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on May 12, 2010

My skin is smoother ant tighter. Funny citruslike smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »