terrible smell

Posted by 4923542938281103427 on Jan 27, 2016

Can't stand the smell, nearly threw up when opened... Will never buy anything except shower gel from weleda. My second bad experience with harsh "natural" smell.

Used for elbows

Posted by 5133289035111367958 on Dec 11, 2015

Helped me a bit with my elbows

Best for dry skin!

Posted by Linden on Jul 26, 2015

Amazing for dry skin! Use it on my kid, cuticles and dry elbows, smaller sunburns. Nice as a protective cream at winter for kids. Oily but lightweight, easy plant smell.

Hate the smell and the consistency :/

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015

The scent is very strong and the consistency is thick and greasy like Neosporin. Made my dry skin more itchy and red. Will keep it around in case my body chemistry changes since it cost a small fortune, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

best natural moisturizer I've used but perhaps drying over time?

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Apr 22, 2015

Like I said, not only the best, but the only natural cream/lotion (oil/shea combinations are excluded from this because they're good too - just a little greasy for every day) that I've used on my face that feels like it works - yes, bought it for my face because I don't see why creams for the body shouldn't work or be safe enough for skin anywhere - and I like cost effectiveness. Every other face moisturiser (except ones made solely/mostly with oils)do not moisturise AT ALL - most either sting or just provide a light, thin film which dissipates (or if it absorbs you can't even tell) leaving your skin just as if not more dry than before application of said products. This absorbs leaving my face feeling hydrated, soft, plump-feeling in a good way. Perfect - and I'm a discerning tester! Edited a few months later - the only problem is that it contains your garden-variety alcohol. Which I understand is not good for skin over time. so taking 2 stars off. Even after daily use, now that the weather is colder my skin the next morning feels fairly dry. Not sure if it's just my skin or the cream. Perhaps it needs to be tested by each individual(?)

Uber moisturizing!

Posted by 5061101710634660221 on Apr 07, 2015

Leaves my skin looking glowing and radiant, also soft to the touch, what more could you ask for?

good

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Mar 03, 2015

The texture is thicker than I expected. It is good for hands.

Un básico para mi

Posted by 5187916621015454796 on Jan 24, 2015

Esta crema voy por el segundo bote, para mi es un básico en el neceser. La utilizo para todo: zonas especialmente secas, irritaciones en la piel ya sea para la nariz pro algún resfriado como tras haberme depilado, quemaduras, pequeñas heridas cuando ya tienen costra, rozaduras, ampollas, etc. Va perfecto para todo! Tiene un agradable olor herbal y es de textura pomada. Si recomiendo que si la vais a utilizar en la cara sea por la noche o uséis muy poca cantidad, ya que si no tarda un poco en absorberse si utilizas demasiado y la piel quedaría brillante.

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I love how herbal the smell is, you feel so refreshed and clean using this after a shower. I have eczema and very sensitive skin, I break out real easy but this cream is so gentle and moisturizing. My nipples have become very dark for some reason, I use this cream and the color goes back. I have to say the price for the size is incredibly expensive. This would be worth $12 max infact it was a few years ago. Might buy again.

Happy Customer

Posted by 5468992107419871440 on Jan 11, 2015

Love this product... so rich, great for elbows and heals as well as a nourishing hand cream before bed