Feels and smells great

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Feb 06, 2009

Love love love the herbal scent of this cream. I have severe dry skin on my hands and this soothes me, although I absorb it very quickly. I have to reapply after a while or use another lotion on top of it later on, but it really improves the overall condition of my skin because it needs these oils

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1265163 on Feb 07, 2009

I bought this for my husband who gets very dry hands, especially in the winter. He's a maintenance man in a factory and is constantly washing his hands with a harsh soap. This lotion has helped keep his hands a little softer and not quite so dry. The only thing he doesn't like about it is that it's a little greasy.

Strong smell

Posted by holahola on Feb 09, 2011

Smells very strong of herbs, thick cream. A bit sticky a while after use, so I use it while I sleep. Makes the skin very smooth.

Seems to do the trick

Posted by BenayEagan on Feb 05, 2010

It is working well so far, you only need a little bit because it will absorb into your skin quickly.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1178841 on Jun 17, 2010

Good stuff.

looking for a cream for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3193058 on Mar 16, 2011

on a personal note a little to fragrant for my taste

Good scent.

Posted by Reviewer1895053 on Dec 29, 2011

Good Scent

On the fence with this product

Posted by kurogoma on Sep 14, 2014

So many great reviews prompted me to get this product. I use it mainly for body and hands since I find it too thick for my face. I love how emollient it is and my hands and body feel really soft after usage. I am not a fan of the scent though. It is suppose to be citrus-y but is very strong and a tad synthetic. Will be a great product for winter, but may be too much and too oily for any other season. Good price.

best natural moisturizer I've used but perhaps drying over time?

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Apr 22, 2015

Like I said, not only the best, but the only natural cream/lotion (oil/shea combinations are excluded from this because they're good too - just a little greasy for every day) that I've used on my face that feels like it works - yes, bought it for my face because I don't see why creams for the body shouldn't work or be safe enough for skin anywhere - and I like cost effectiveness. Every other face moisturiser (except ones made solely/mostly with oils)do not moisturise AT ALL - most either sting or just provide a light, thin film which dissipates (or if it absorbs you can't even tell) leaving your skin just as if not more dry than before application of said products. This absorbs leaving my face feeling hydrated, soft, plump-feeling in a good way. Perfect - and I'm a discerning tester! Edited a few months later - the only problem is that it contains your garden-variety alcohol. Which I understand is not good for skin over time. so taking 2 stars off. Even after daily use, now that the weather is colder my skin the next morning feels fairly dry. Not sure if it's just my skin or the cream. Perhaps it needs to be tested by each individual(?)

sticky and hard to blend :(

Posted by 4823074457515957601 on Nov 30, 2016

It is sticky and hard to blend :(