skin food

Posted by Reviewer2616740 on May 28, 2008

First heard of this from brooke shields(I think) and when I saw it in Target, I had to give it a try.Then i checked on line and found you guys.Hooray! Just the name (skin food) was the selling point for me and now I can get it a lot cheaper. A great product that is what it says it is.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Apr 12, 2008

This is absolutely amazing for healing even very dried out skin. I have seen it heal dry winter skin (like dry cracked hands or heels) in a few days, that no other moisturizer would work for.

Very hydrating

Posted by Reviewer2738865 on Apr 08, 2008

I purchased this product because the soles of my feet were dry and cracked. I've been applying it twice a day to my feet for about 6 weeks and it's made a real difference in my skin. My feet are soft and smooth now! I love how it smells too.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Mar 16, 2008

My grand daughter said she would be willing to spend a small fortune for this cream since it was the only thing, that cleared up a stubborn facial rash on my great grand baby. Of course she didn't have to and was delighted to discover iHerb with the best prices and products to be found anywhere!

A favorite

Posted by Reviewer3346478 on Jan 20, 2008

I have used this cream for years when my skin is really dry during the winter - good for cracked and peeling skin anywhere on face or body. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

great for extremely dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

It is great for extremely dry skin. If you put it on the face, it's a little thick.

REBECCA ROWIN

Posted by Reviewer1378700 on Oct 31, 2007

THIS IS THE ONLY PRODOUCT I HAVE FOUND THAT HEPLS MY HANDS. THAY ARE DRY AND THE SKIN CRACKS FORM DOING SIMPLE THINGS LISH DISHES