Love using this in winter on my dry skin.

Posted by HealthyAussie on May 31, 2014

This is a great moisturiser. Soaks in easily, not greasy. I use it on dry spots such as elbows, knees and my feet.Weleda products have never disappointed me, they are good quality products.

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014

abs lovely stuff, excellent qualiyt, and cream goes a long way. i mistakenly bought it for my wife as a face cream, and still worked brilliantly, although she prefers a dedicated face cream in the long run.

Excellent product

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Sep 17, 2014

A very good cream. I love smell, very natural. I did the trick recommended by other customers, put welleda skin food on my hands and wear glows over nice, it does the trick.

Love this!

Posted by 5476283797165548312 on Oct 15, 2014

I actually use this on my face and hands as I am outside a lot and have very dry skin. It goes on nicely and is a little greasy feeling (feels like it is actually working) but soaks in fast and I really like how I can exercise the next morning and it doesn't go all greasy on my skin like a lot of the 'fancier' face creams do.

I found the perfect night cream !

Posted by 5237049016236413566 on Oct 24, 2014

That product is my love. It is really really nourishing, i apply a big amount to my face (i have a very very dry skin) every night and it works so well. The morning after my skin is plumpy and bright and all. The only thing is that I don't like the smell. It doesn't linger long once you've applied it though. The ingredients are all natural, which is really important to me. I would definitely buy this again and again.

Healing AND soothing

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Dec 08, 2014

Dish soaps leave my hands red, scaly and dry. This is the first product I've tried that heals, as well as soothes. A little goes a long way. Worth the price!

Happy Customer

Posted by 5468992107419871440 on Jan 11, 2015

Love this product... so rich, great for elbows and heals as well as a nourishing hand cream before bed

Un básico para mi

Posted by 5187916621015454796 on Jan 24, 2015

Esta crema voy por el segundo bote, para mi es un básico en el neceser. La utilizo para todo: zonas especialmente secas, irritaciones en la piel ya sea para la nariz pro algún resfriado como tras haberme depilado, quemaduras, pequeñas heridas cuando ya tienen costra, rozaduras, ampollas, etc. Va perfecto para todo! Tiene un agradable olor herbal y es de textura pomada. Si recomiendo que si la vais a utilizar en la cara sea por la noche o uséis muy poca cantidad, ya que si no tarda un poco en absorberse si utilizas demasiado y la piel quedaría brillante.

Uber moisturizing!

Posted by 5061101710634660221 on Apr 07, 2015

Leaves my skin looking glowing and radiant, also soft to the touch, what more could you ask for?

Best for dry skin!

Posted by Linden on Jul 26, 2015

Amazing for dry skin! Use it on my kid, cuticles and dry elbows, smaller sunburns. Nice as a protective cream at winter for kids. Oily but lightweight, easy plant smell.