Best for dry skin!

Posted by Linden on Jul 26, 2015

Amazing for dry skin! Use it on my kid, cuticles and dry elbows, smaller sunburns. Nice as a protective cream at winter for kids. Oily but lightweight, easy plant smell.

Used for elbows

Posted by 5133289035111367958 on Dec 11, 2015

Helped me a bit with my elbows

lavndrkts

Posted by 5307227278623238653 on May 05, 2016

I must say that this is the absolute best cream I have ever used for my hands. It seems to repair the deep lines and my hands look more youthful. I use it sparingly as it is a bit pricey, but worth it, I am using up other products in between. Great product and I certainy would recommend it!

Love it

Posted by ItIsUs on May 07, 2016

This is one of my holy grail products. I seriously cannot live with out it.

nice product and very nice taste

Posted by 4658342645156702556 on Oct 24, 2016

nice product and very nice taste

The best. Eco & skin friendly. Smells wonderful & moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Nov 01, 2016

All of that and then some! This product is consistently wonderful, is packaged in metal tube (please don't change Weleda- I hate those hard-to-recycle plastic tubes!). Fantastic for use on hands, body and face. Truly superior. You will not regret this purchase. Just buy it!!

HOLY GRAIL

Posted by rubyrubygemstone on Nov 30, 2016

I ADORE this stuff. I'm 30 but everybody thinks I'm 23. I'm pretty sure it's because of this cream! I use Skin Food on my face every night before I go to sleep and wake up looking fresh. Pro tip: Warm it between your fingers and pat it on gently. It's a bit thick and difficult to rub in otherwise. I used to have lots of zits and tried seeing a dermatologist, tried Retin-A, tried antibiotics, but nothing worked until I went back to using SKIN FOOD! Also it smells great. I don't want to be a slave to any brand or product, but this is the ONE thing I buy over and over again.

Great Stuff

Posted by 5229471653505648179 on Jan 06, 2017

I Use This Stuff For Everything; Cuts And Scratches, Dry Skin, Lipbalm, Hair Cream, And It Is Amazing As A Makeup Primer! I've Also Used It As An Overnight Facemask. Smells Amazing. Will Always Have One Of These In My Handbag

good

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Mar 03, 2015

The texture is thicker than I expected. It is good for hands.

Great texture and a little goes a long way

Posted by 4654587713102472410 on Jun 06, 2016

I've heard so many good thing s about this cream that I had to try it for myself. I love everything about it but lost a star given the fragrance is quite strong and I have a very sensitive nose. Will still purchase again though.