love love this

Posted by Reviewer2283718 on Mar 27, 2007

If you are a mania about Aromatherapy of organic products, you will know why I love this Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil soooooo much. It is just feel like the music of George Winston or John Denver......Weleda's oils deserve this comment!

Beautiful oil!

Posted by JodieLouise on Aug 23, 2011

I love this oil! It smells divine and really soaks in and makes your skin beautiful and soft.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3246171 on Mar 31, 2011

I love this product. I can't live without it anymore.

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2271412 on May 03, 2012

I love this rose body oil! If anyone likes the smell, and I mean the real smell of roses then this is for them! It is not too overpowering. Love it in the summer after a shower to get all moisturized. It really absorbs well too. I also would recomend the shower gel but not really the lotion from this brand, seems like too much alcohol to me. So highly recommended!

good for skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer2718750 on Jul 28, 2007

This is a nice body oil,and it also works better than the heavier Weleda hair oil for my hair (I rub a little into the ends of my still-wet hair). It smells nice, too--a mix of herb and old-rose.

Good smell

Posted by Vancouver on Apr 13, 2012

I really like the smell, it is very natural when there isn't too much of it. However, it is spring now, and it's quite damp in Vancouver, BC; therefore, no problems with dry skin. Maybe it would be best to use this oil in winter, when it's dry.

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on Jul 04, 2008

Not a very large bottle so have been afraid to use it but think I will start to use it more often. It does not leave a sticky feeling at all, absorbs immediately.

such sweet oil...

Posted by Reviewer1179509 on Mar 29, 2007

I love this oil; I use it to moisturize my body. It has a very pleasant scent, and it absorbs perfectly into the skin, and it doesn't cause break outs.

weleda wild rose oil

Posted by Reviewer2495761 on Aug 21, 2009

great product, great price!

Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer2267316 on Dec 16, 2009

Wonderful scent. Great massage oil from an excellent company. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »