please!

Posted by 5304272741183818512 on May 14, 2015

再販希望!!

Weleda, Wild Rose Deodorant

Posted by 5340379168229351984 on Feb 28, 2015

This product is a MUST HAVE ;-) for me. The scent is glorious and uplifts me. Its easy to use and works extremely well. When so many deodorants are anti-perspirants, its wonderful to find natural and beautiful alternatives.

Stings and Makes Me Smell Worse

Posted by 5379719208705270515 on Feb 17, 2015

A friend recommended this, says she loves it and it works great. Well not with my chemistry! First off it is made with alcohol and stings when spritzed on, especially if I’ve just shaved my armpits. Second it is very wet, more so than other spray on deodorants I've used (like the crystal mineral salt brand) and takes for ever to dry, if it does at all. Third, because it doesn't seem to dry, it leaves my armpits smelling musty and my shirts like a men’s locker room once they start to sweat. Way worse than just my own B.O.

It seems to work

Posted by 4641599831850618123 on Nov 10, 2014

Turned out to be a spray, I would have preferred a roll on and I may not have bought if I had known. The smell is a strong rose scent. I prefer roll on so I will probably not buy again.

Awesome Guilt free deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

This is our favourite fragrance in the entire range. We love this product. Our whole family uses it. Every morning and after every shower. It's refreshing and totally guilt free. It doesn't stop sweating but it does camouflage sweaty smells. During summer when we sweat more and are out with friends etc we then will occasionally use an antiperspirant.

Weleda is traditional German quality

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Oct 24, 2014

Love it. It not only keeps the stink away while working hard. It also smells so much better than any other natural deo, never mind those artificial chemical deos that make me nauseous.

למזג אוויר ישראלי לא מותאם, לא עושה את העבודה

Posted by 4825608845384592901 on Oct 09, 2014

מחזיק בקושי 5 דקות וריח נעלם, לא שווה את המחיר

weleda' wild rose deodorant

Posted by 5473366160414898889 on Aug 20, 2014

today I've got it and 30% of the liquid was spill inside the box , that's so Upsetting , and no one is going to Compensate me.

Nice smell

Posted by 4650879566375247190 on Jun 11, 2014

It doesn't protect you very well, but it smells nice

I like it

Posted by 5555356781763530426 on Jun 01, 2014

The only thing I'm disappointed with is that it doesn't stop perspiration. But it's the question of your choice, do you want natural ingredients or an anti-perspiration effect. I use it but I' m not sure about buying again