TLC in a tube

Posted by Reviewer2616740 on May 28, 2008

Great for old lady skin and for those really rough elbows that come from leaning on a desk. It is wonderful for anything that looks like it needs a little TLC

Nice alternative to Neosporin and the like

Posted by Reviewer1235202 on Oct 08, 2008

We use this at home for toddler's bumps, scrapes, and bruises, as well as dry & cracked skin. Aids in rapid healing, smells nice, and we trust the Weleda brand.

Heals Fast!

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Dec 28, 2008

Weleda Wound-Care heals cuts fast! I think it works much better than the antibiotic ointments.

amazing healer

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on May 09, 2008

amazing healer for cuts and abrasions. Anyone I've had try it ends up buying more of it.

l like it

Posted by Reviewer1224781 on Feb 25, 2010

good/that's fine

Fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Mar 07, 2010

Great for the whole family, it goes on every little wound and scrape. My toddler thinks it make things feel better instantly. I strongly believe in the healing powers of its natural ingredients. Will be a staple in our home.

perfect to cure wound

Posted by Reviewer2841156 on Jul 20, 2010

excellent. I used it for my little girl's cut, and you could hardly see any mark the next day.

Welda Wound-Care

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Mar 09, 2011

I love this ointment. It works not only on cuts and burn, but also blemishes, eczema, and other skin inflammation. I use it on rash and it heals by the next day. I wish they came with a bigger tube. It runs out quicker than other antibacterial ointment, but it's really worth to keep them.

great product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414413 on Mar 27, 2011

this stuff is amazing!!!!

Weleda,wound care

Posted by Reviewer1172384 on Dec 24, 2008

This is so fantastic for people who has a slow recovery problem from wounds.Ti is fantstic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »