Very Questionable

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Feb 15, 2011

Well, sad to say, I have been using this for about 3 weeks without success. The wart is on the palm of hand, which is hard to keep a bandaid on, and the fact that you have to spray it on the bandaid rather than the wart itself seems to me to be a less effective way of getting and keeping the medicine on the wart. Am very disappointed after all the good reviews I read here. I will give it more time and revise this review if matters change.

Not working......disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Jun 26, 2010

I tried this product as directed and was disappointed. It has a nice smell but did not work at all. I guess its off to the dermatologist to see if they can help.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1087538 on Jul 27, 2010

I have allot of small warts on the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hands. There is no discomfort from them, just not pretty. Unfortunately this product made no change whatsoever in my condition.

not satisfied

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 02, 2016

It started to get rid of my wart and then I ran out of the liquid and it is far too expensive to keep buying it. I went on line and found much less expensive wart remover with equal and maybe even better quality.

Did nothing

Posted by 4733495270325679651 on Jul 21, 2016

My son and daughter each had a wart on their hand so I bought this. I was very diligent about using it on them as recommended, not an easy task with kids. We used it for a few months, no results!!! Then a friend recommended that we apply fig tree sap on the warts twice a day. It took 2 weeks for my son's wart to clear up and a month for my daughter's. If you have access to a fig tree, save your money on this. Just pull off a leaf and apply the white sap. Do this twice a day.