Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1600139 on Jan 17, 2009

I have been suffering with warts on my hands for years. I was always ashame for anyone to see my hands.These warts were located around my finger nails and were huge and very painful. I had seen the doctor who would always attempt to remove them with a freezing procedure, but I just couldn't stand the pain and would always not return for the follow ups. So I just suffered with the warts. I did purchase over the counter products, taping the fingers and other ideals shared by my family and friends... But they all failed. I stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try based on the reviews. Within a week of use I could tell something was happening to the warts. I did apply the product twice a day and would sleep with bandages on the warts at night. The warts are gone. It took about 30 days, but they are gone... I also had two plantar warts on my foot one is gone and the other one is turning black.. Buy this product and use it if you are a wart suffer, it works..

if you have warts, get this!

Posted by Reviewer1090439 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the only thing that's worked for me. Was able to remove wart from my chin in about 3-4 days.

wartless finger,hopefully soon

Posted by Reviewer2168154 on Apr 21, 2008

The wart on my finger is slowly going down. This seems to be working. Unlike all the other products I've tried this is the only one with positive results.

Very effective remedy!

Posted by Reviewer3256527 on May 24, 2007

This remedy took my daughter's wart off the top of her foot within days. It took my son's plantars wart off the underside of his toe in about the same time. Did not irritate the healthy skin. This was well worth the money and we still have most of the bottle left.

Follow instructions for maximum effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Dec 10, 2014

This really works, it even got rid of warts for good in sensitive places. The trick is, you need to do it bandage-style: apply enough liquid to a cotton ball just before saturation point, then tape the wet ball so that it is in full contact with the wart. Keep it for three hours each time. If you just apply the liquid directly to the wart, you won't see similar results, or might not see any improvement at all. The cotton ball allows the liquid to penetrate all the way into the inner layers of the wart. Supplement with Suma Root and Green Tea Extract. Got rid of a 6 month problem in one week.

wart wonder

Posted by Reviewer2181111 on Sep 17, 2008

Excellent! I've been fighting these warts for years. If only I know it was so easy to get rid of them for good using this stuff.

Well in Hand, Wart Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2745221 on Nov 12, 2008

Amazing! I've seen great reviews on this product, but didn't think that they could be real. Well folks, my daughter wart's on her foot was falling off with in 10 days after using Wart Wonder and it didn't bother the skin around the wart at all. The only draw back is it smells like vinegar. A good trade off in my book.

Painless Wonder!! Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2176965 on Jun 29, 2009

I was kind of dissapointed at first but after two weeks of used , my hand wart started to dissapear. The product is great, just be Patience. You must do this at least three times a day to see the effect. I look at my hand and still don't beleive it.

Great!Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Aug 23, 2011

My daughter and son got a wart virus all over there body. At the time that my duaghter got hers I took her to the dermatologist and paid hundreds of dollars to remove them individually. SHe had over 100 of them. It was painful for her and for me ( to see her go through that pain). WHen my son got them, I pursued something else. This product work in the same week. Great price and effective. THANKS a Million.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3284502 on Apr 22, 2009

This has been better than anything else that we have tried!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »