Well In Hand, Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

if you have warts, get this!

Posted by Reviewer1090439 From South Dakota on Dec 13, 2007

This is the only thing that's worked for me. Was able to remove wart from my chin in about 3-4 days.

wartless finger,hopefully soon

Posted by Reviewer2168154 From Arizona on Apr 21, 2008

The wart on my finger is slowly going down. This seems to be working. Unlike all the other products I've tried this is the only one with positive results.

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1600139 From Kentucky on Jan 17, 2009

I have been suffering with warts on my hands for years. I was always ashame for anyone to see my hands.These warts were located around my finger nails and were huge and very painful. I had seen the doctor who would always attempt to remove them with a freezing procedure, but I just couldn't stand the pain and would always not return for the follow ups. So I just suffered with the warts. I did purchase over the counter products, taping the fingers and other ideals shared by my family and friends... But they all failed. I stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try based on the reviews. Within a week of use I could tell something was happening to the warts. I did apply the product twice a day and would sleep with bandages on the warts at night. The warts are gone. It took about 30 days, but they are gone... I also had two plantar warts on my foot one is gone and the other one is turning black.. Buy this product and use it if you are a wart suffer, it works..

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3284502 From Nebraska on Apr 22, 2009

This has been better than anything else that we have tried!

Painless Wonder!! Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2176965 From Puerto Rico on Jun 29, 2009

I was kind of dissapointed at first but after two weeks of used , my hand wart started to dissapear. The product is great, just be Patience. You must do this at least three times a day to see the effect. I look at my hand and still don't beleive it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »