Painless Wonder!! Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2176965 on Jun 29, 2009

I was kind of dissapointed at first but after two weeks of used , my hand wart started to dissapear. The product is great, just be Patience. You must do this at least three times a day to see the effect. I look at my hand and still don't beleive it.

Very Questionable

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Feb 15, 2011

Well, sad to say, I have been using this for about 3 weeks without success. The wart is on the palm of hand, which is hard to keep a bandaid on, and the fact that you have to spray it on the bandaid rather than the wart itself seems to me to be a less effective way of getting and keeping the medicine on the wart. Am very disappointed after all the good reviews I read here. I will give it more time and revise this review if matters change.

Excellent Product!!!! IT WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2109619 on Apr 09, 2014

I had warts all over my hands and one foot over 20 large warts. I went to the DR at least 15 times to have them removed, never worked!! this stuff it’s a miracle! within 7 days my warts were almost gone I used it for 2 weeks and they were completely gone!!! and have not come back! it’s been over a year now, I highly recommend this product!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3284502 on Apr 22, 2009

This has been better than anything else that we have tried!

Wart Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Apr 22, 2008

Have tried many products with no luck - this one seems to be doing the job!

Hit or Miss

Posted by Reviewer3025185 on Jun 09, 2008

The product works as advertised if: 1. The spray nozzle doesn't get clogged. 2. The manufacturer mixes the ingredients right. If something doesn't work out then iHerb to the rescue. Talk about the best customer service. I had one bad bottle and iHerb quickly sent out another.

Wort wonder is helping

Posted by Reviewer2188872 on Mar 15, 2009

I had used the extra strength, but this time I bought the regular formula. the extra strength eradicated the plantar wart on my toe and now I am working on the other plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. S. Byrd Louisville, KY

not so sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

Doesn't seem to be doing much for my wart, except causing severe skin irritation around the area of the wart.

Well in hand, action rememdies wart wonder regular strength

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Oct 22, 2012

I was using this in combination with another product, found the other product was probably working a bit quicker, my warts were quite large though and saw no real improvement in the first week of using this alone so changed, maybe I wasn't persistent enough

Not working......disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Jun 26, 2010

I tried this product as directed and was disappointed. It has a nice smell but did not work at all. I guess its off to the dermatologist to see if they can help.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »