Great!Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Aug 23, 2011

My daughter and son got a wart virus all over there body. At the time that my duaghter got hers I took her to the dermatologist and paid hundreds of dollars to remove them individually. SHe had over 100 of them. It was painful for her and for me ( to see her go through that pain). WHen my son got them, I pursued something else. This product work in the same week. Great price and effective. THANKS a Million.

Perseverance will pay off!!

Posted by Reviewer3032301 on Jul 31, 2011

This actually works! I was a bit skeptical but figured I had nothing to lose by trying. Very surprised and very, very pleased. Great product. Highly recommend trying it.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2767581 on Apr 14, 2011

After just 1 week my sons planters wart fell off!Amazing stuff!

Very Questionable

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Feb 15, 2011

Well, sad to say, I have been using this for about 3 weeks without success. The wart is on the palm of hand, which is hard to keep a bandaid on, and the fact that you have to spray it on the bandaid rather than the wart itself seems to me to be a less effective way of getting and keeping the medicine on the wart. Am very disappointed after all the good reviews I read here. I will give it more time and revise this review if matters change.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1087538 on Jul 27, 2010

I have allot of small warts on the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hands. There is no discomfort from them, just not pretty. Unfortunately this product made no change whatsoever in my condition.

Not working......disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Jun 26, 2010

I tried this product as directed and was disappointed. It has a nice smell but did not work at all. I guess its off to the dermatologist to see if they can help.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent

Awesome Product - Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2086171 on Mar 23, 2010

I used Wart Wonder to remove plantar warts that plagued me with pain for over 10 years. A large portion of my feet were affected. I even had surgery to remove the warts only to have them return aggressively. After only a few days of using Wart Wonder I saw results. Within 6 months my feet were completely clear. I bought this bottle for a tiny wart on my thumb. As before, I'm already seeing results.

seems to work so far

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 11, 2010

but definitely needs to be applied regularly

With Caution

Posted by Reviewer2101045 on Aug 23, 2009

This stuff can be as painful and invasive as the freezing procedure or salicylic acid. I put it the places near the cuticles and literately burned a whole on the cuticles. However, the cuticles grew back but took a long time. This stuff is basically using vinegar to irritate the skin and consequently to “wake” up your immune defense to fight the viruses. Warts are immune system issue. The warts you see on the skin are just a superficial symptom and a sign of the immune system is depleted somehow. If you working on improving your immune system, the warts will go away on their own.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »