Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Wellinhand Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Well in Hand, Wart Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2745221 on Nov 12, 2008

Amazing! I've seen great reviews on this product, but didn't think that they could be real. Well folks, my daughter wart's on her foot was falling off with in 10 days after using Wart Wonder and it didn't bother the skin around the wart at all. The only draw back is it smells like vinegar. A good trade off in my book.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3284502 on Apr 22, 2009

This has been better than anything else that we have tried!

Painless Wonder!! Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2176965 on Jun 29, 2009

I was kind of dissapointed at first but after two weeks of used , my hand wart started to dissapear. The product is great, just be Patience. You must do this at least three times a day to see the effect. I look at my hand and still don't beleive it.

Great!Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Aug 23, 2011

My daughter and son got a wart virus all over there body. At the time that my duaghter got hers I took her to the dermatologist and paid hundreds of dollars to remove them individually. SHe had over 100 of them. It was painful for her and for me ( to see her go through that pain). WHen my son got them, I pursued something else. This product work in the same week. Great price and effective. THANKS a Million.

With Caution

Posted by Reviewer2101045 on Aug 23, 2009

This stuff can be as painful and invasive as the freezing procedure or salicylic acid. I put it the places near the cuticles and literately burned a whole on the cuticles. However, the cuticles grew back but took a long time. This stuff is basically using vinegar to irritate the skin and consequently to “wake” up your immune defense to fight the viruses. Warts are immune system issue. The warts you see on the skin are just a superficial symptom and a sign of the immune system is depleted somehow. If you working on improving your immune system, the warts will go away on their own.