Fabulous

Posted by 5185884444446007940 on Nov 21, 2014

I never write reviews but this stuff deserves one. I had a wart that grew on my chin. Ugh!!! Within a day it was smaller and dying. Within three days almost gone. I wore the bandaid with the stuff in it over night and twice during the day for a couple hours each time.

Amazing!

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

the best thing ever. all my warts are gone. it was a little painful after a few days of applicatiin however it worked wonders! used it once every night before I slept for a week and all warts gone!

Still hopeful for a result

Posted by 5574064820232986329 on Oct 21, 2013

I had all faith in this product working however after a month of daily use, I am still waiting for it to work it's magic. I will admit the wart has definitely shrunk so I'm still hopeful that it will disspaear completely

not satisfied

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 02, 2016

It started to get rid of my wart and then I ran out of the liquid and it is far too expensive to keep buying it. I went on line and found much less expensive wart remover with equal and maybe even better quality.

Did nothing

Posted by 4733495270325679651 on Jul 21, 2016

My son and daughter each had a wart on their hand so I bought this. I was very diligent about using it on them as recommended, not an easy task with kids. We used it for a few months, no results!!! Then a friend recommended that we apply fig tree sap on the warts twice a day. It took 2 weeks for my son's wart to clear up and a month for my daughter's. If you have access to a fig tree, save your money on this. Just pull off a leaf and apply the white sap. Do this twice a day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »