New To iHerb?

Well In Hand, Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Great!Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Aug 23, 2011

My daughter and son got a wart virus all over there body. At the time that my duaghter got hers I took her to the dermatologist and paid hundreds of dollars to remove them individually. SHe had over 100 of them. It was painful for her and for me ( to see her go through that pain). WHen my son got them, I pursued something else. This product work in the same week. Great price and effective. THANKS a Million.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1751441 on Sep 29, 2011

It helped me to remove a small wart within 3 days. I was amazed that it worked that fast, but I did apply more frequently than 3 times a day. It did not irritate my skin around the wart, but it did sting a little the second day as it was killing the wart. Since it was a small wart, it really didn't hurt much at all even though my skin is moderately sensitive.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2132696 on Sep 24, 2012

Took a long time but with continued daily use it worked!

This product really really works wonders!

Posted by 5385247512555083053 on Jul 13, 2013

I had a big ugly wart on my middle finger for the last year. I tried a few different products to get rid of it but nothing worked until Wart Wonder! It wasnt an easy process. It took about 8 weeks for it to be totally gone and I had to put it on every single day. When I started to lose faith, I emailed the company and got an immediate reply with some tips on how to speed up the process! After that i soaked some cotton wool in the formula and wrapped a plaster over it everyday. That really really worked made the formula work effectively! Thanks so much Wart wonder!

Still hopeful for a result

Posted by 5574064820232986329 on Oct 21, 2013

I had all faith in this product working however after a month of daily use, I am still waiting for it to work it's magic. I will admit the wart has definitely shrunk so I'm still hopeful that it will disspaear completely