Wellinhand Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Perseverance will pay off!!

Posted by Reviewer3032301 on Jul 31, 2011

This actually works! I was a bit skeptical but figured I had nothing to lose by trying. Very surprised and very, very pleased. Great product. Highly recommend trying it.

This product really really works wonders!

Posted by 5385247512555083053 on Jul 13, 2013

I had a big ugly wart on my middle finger for the last year. I tried a few different products to get rid of it but nothing worked until Wart Wonder! It wasnt an easy process. It took about 8 weeks for it to be totally gone and I had to put it on every single day. When I started to lose faith, I emailed the company and got an immediate reply with some tips on how to speed up the process! After that i soaked some cotton wool in the formula and wrapped a plaster over it everyday. That really really worked made the formula work effectively! Thanks so much Wart wonder!

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1751441 on Sep 29, 2011

It helped me to remove a small wart within 3 days. I was amazed that it worked that fast, but I did apply more frequently than 3 times a day. It did not irritate my skin around the wart, but it did sting a little the second day as it was killing the wart. Since it was a small wart, it really didn't hurt much at all even though my skin is moderately sensitive.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2132696 on Sep 24, 2012

Took a long time but with continued daily use it worked!

Fabulous

Posted by 5185884444446007940 on Nov 21, 2014

I never write reviews but this stuff deserves one. I had a wart that grew on my chin. Ugh!!! Within a day it was smaller and dying. Within three days almost gone. I wore the bandaid with the stuff in it over night and twice during the day for a couple hours each time.