New To iHerb?

Well In Hand, Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Well in hand, action rememdies wart wonder regular strength

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Oct 22, 2012

I was using this in combination with another product, found the other product was probably working a bit quicker, my warts were quite large though and saw no real improvement in the first week of using this alone so changed, maybe I wasn't persistent enough

not so sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

Doesn't seem to be doing much for my wart, except causing severe skin irritation around the area of the wart.

Not working......disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Jun 26, 2010

I tried this product as directed and was disappointed. It has a nice smell but did not work at all. I guess its off to the dermatologist to see if they can help.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1087538 on Jul 27, 2010

I have allot of small warts on the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hands. There is no discomfort from them, just not pretty. Unfortunately this product made no change whatsoever in my condition.