New To iHerb?

Well In Hand, Fungi Free Normal Nails Kit, 4 Pieces

It's Working

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on May 17, 2008

I have had this problem with toe nail fungus for a few years that first started in the very corner of my big toe, that over time spread to cover my entire big toe, I figured I better do something about it before it spread to my other toes or my other foot, so I thought I give this product a try, it may seem a bit expensive but trust me it's worth it! After about a month of continuous use I notice that my nail was growing in *normal* can't explain my relief and exitement my embarassing fungus that I use to cover up with dark nail polish is finally going away!Again if you are determined to use this continuously you will not be disappointed.

Waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1074474 on May 21, 2008

All this product relieved me of was my $40.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 06, 2008

I have not been using this long enough to really see any great difference, but so far my nails look and feel better. I love the way the soap works and smells. The oil makes my nails smooth and shiney. I am looking forward to great things!

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1544006 on Oct 28, 2007

So far so good---Didn't use long enough yet to actually know how well it might work!