July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Well In Hand, Fungi Free, Penetrating Spray, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

1 out of 5 based on 1 review

Very bad

Posted by 4908674313753895936 on Jul 20, 2013

I bought this spray together with the rescure oil, after the first time I used them, my toes were star getting ichy and turn red, which was unbareable, then the next day, water and blood were bleeding from my toes which was so horrible! I had to see doctor and he said that I got serious infection, he didn't want to say if all about this product, but he told me not to use it anymore. It took 1 month for my toes to heal because they were pretty bad and healing process was kind of slow during summer plus I have to wear shoes everyday. Really bad experience, and such a big waste for this product and the doctor fee afterall. I am very disappointed about it and hope you guys will not get the same experience.