Well In Hand, FungiFree, Nail Rescue Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2084487 From Australia on Aug 06, 2010

Have had fungal nail problem on my big toes for years. After a few weeks it really stratign to clear. Have a long way to go however this product seems so far to be the msot succesful product that I have tried. I have tried a lot. Also have been using it on my finger nails which are tending to be very brittle and quite yellow. They are looking much healthier. Melbourne Australia

Bought as a gift for someone with bad nails.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on Sep 17, 2011

Cannot comment on efficacy, but it was well-packaged, and had a mild aroma.

Very bad

Posted by 4908674313753895936 on Jul 20, 2013

I bought this rescure oil together with the spray , after the first time I used them, my toes were star getting ichy and turn red, which was unbareable, then the next day, water and blood were bleeding from my toes which was so horrible! I had to see doctor and he said that I got serious infection, he didn't want to say if all about this product, but he told me not to use it anymore. It took 1 month for my toes to heal because they were pretty bad and healing process was kind of slow during summer plus I have to wear shoes everyday. Really bad experience, and such a big waste for this product and the doctor fee afterall. I am very disappointed about it and hope you guys will not get the same experience.