10% Off Orders Over $40!

Well Wisdom, Glut Immune, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Reviews 3-star

doesn't mix that well

Posted by Reviewer2440915 on Dec 01, 2011

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Glut Immune contains Gluten

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Nov 10, 2014

I have been using this for awhile and did find it soothing. I was mixing it into coconut milk along with some collagen, coconut oil, stevia and some other herbs. I was drinking this in the morning on an empty stomach and noticed that my heart began to race afterwards. I wasn't sure why as I thought all of the ingredients were items I tolerated. Well, this morning I was looking more closely at the Glut Immune label and noticed it said it had GLUTEN in it. So now I know what the problem is. Too bad, as it is a good product and I would still recommend to those who are not gluten sensitive.