Best Glutamine Powder

Posted by 5336146282590103732 on Aug 14, 2012

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 17, 2012

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

glutimmune

Posted by Reviewer1346552 on Aug 30, 2011

tastes disgusting....but fast results! works on brain - restores function such as sleep, muscle repair, intestinal support. works better than other glutamines. is expensive!

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer3134965 on Sep 30, 2011

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

good for your gut!

Posted by Reviewer2789784 on Mar 10, 2010

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!