Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1536641 on Aug 22, 2010

Great product!!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1388943 on Jul 22, 2010

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

good for your gut!

Posted by Reviewer2789784 on Mar 10, 2010

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!

well tolerated

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Feb 14, 2010

decent taste

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer2729896 on Jan 28, 2010

i love this product, i purchased two 10.6 oz bottles and have used one and started on the other. i feel a lot better already. will definatly be ordering more very soon. anyone with health problems should really consider trying this for a few months.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2178120 on Jan 20, 2010

Im very pleased with this product and will keep using it

Glut Immune

Posted by Reviewer1677954 on Dec 17, 2009

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2897145 on May 13, 2009

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Well Wisdom, GlutImmune, 10.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer2567609 on Nov 24, 2008

I have been taking this product 2 x's a day for about one year. It helps my intestines and especially my muscles to feel better. I recommend this highly.

Glut Immune

Posted by Reviewer2810606 on Oct 11, 2008

it was not what I expected since it was made from wheat berries I did not make the connection with glut and gluten I have tried not to use gluten in the past

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »