Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 17, 2012

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

Improved muscular weakness

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2013

I have muscular atrophy/steroid induced myopathy (excessive cortisol production). I have read scientific studies about Glutamine and its ability to block cortisol from breaking down muscle tissue. Since I started this glutamine supplement I have experienced less muscular weakness. It is the best glutamine I have tried and my legs are getting stronger day by day. This fine glutamine has also improved my intestines and glutamine, together with Vitamineral earth, also available from Iherb, has made my Crohn's go into remission. I seldom have flare-ups.

glutimmune

Posted by Reviewer1346552 on Aug 30, 2011

tastes disgusting....but fast results! works on brain - restores function such as sleep, muscle repair, intestinal support. works better than other glutamines. is expensive!

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer3134965 on Sep 30, 2011

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

good for your gut!

Posted by Reviewer2789784 on Mar 10, 2010

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!

Glut Immune contains Gluten

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Nov 10, 2014

I have been using this for awhile and did find it soothing. I was mixing it into coconut milk along with some collagen, coconut oil, stevia and some other herbs. I was drinking this in the morning on an empty stomach and noticed that my heart began to race afterwards. I wasn't sure why as I thought all of the ingredients were items I tolerated. Well, this morning I was looking more closely at the Glut Immune label and noticed it said it had GLUTEN in it. So now I know what the problem is. Too bad, as it is a good product and I would still recommend to those who are not gluten sensitive.

Glut Immune

Posted by Reviewer2810606 on Oct 11, 2008

it was not what I expected since it was made from wheat berries I did not make the connection with glut and gluten I have tried not to use gluten in the past

Well Wisdom, GlutImmune, 10.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer2567609 on Nov 24, 2008

I have been taking this product 2 x's a day for about one year. It helps my intestines and especially my muscles to feel better. I recommend this highly.

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer3276422 on May 29, 2008

excellent!

Health food consumer

Posted by Reviewer1256084 on Jul 19, 2008

This is a quality product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »