glut immune and immunopro

Posted by Reviewer2560400 on Mar 25, 2007

both of these products are the best I have found in years..they heal the gut and keep the immune system healthy and strong

Great recovery product!

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on May 28, 2008

Excellent source of immune boosting protein and nourishment after my and bodybuilding workouts.

This is great for healing gut issues

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008

GlutImmune is a wonderful way to heal your intestines and this product is excellent quality.

Glut Immune contains Gluten

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Nov 10, 2014

I have been using this for awhile and did find it soothing. I was mixing it into coconut milk along with some collagen, coconut oil, stevia and some other herbs. I was drinking this in the morning on an empty stomach and noticed that my heart began to race afterwards. I wasn't sure why as I thought all of the ingredients were items I tolerated. Well, this morning I was looking more closely at the Glut Immune label and noticed it said it had GLUTEN in it. So now I know what the problem is. Too bad, as it is a good product and I would still recommend to those who are not gluten sensitive.

Glut Immune

Posted by Reviewer2810606 on Oct 11, 2008

it was not what I expected since it was made from wheat berries I did not make the connection with glut and gluten I have tried not to use gluten in the past

Well Wisdom, GlutImmune, 10.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer2567609 on Nov 24, 2008

I have been taking this product 2 x's a day for about one year. It helps my intestines and especially my muscles to feel better. I recommend this highly.

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer3276422 on May 29, 2008

excellent!

Health food consumer

Posted by Reviewer1256084 on Jul 19, 2008

This is a quality product.

Glutamine intake is important

Posted by Reviewer1689194 on Oct 17, 2007

High Glutamine intake is important to me, so I use GlutImmune to keep my levels optimal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »