Well Wisdom, Glut Immune, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2969335 From Texas on May 28, 2008

Excellent source of immune boosting protein and nourishment after my and bodybuilding workouts.

This is great for healing gut issues

Posted by Reviewer1625105 From New Hampshire on Sep 22, 2008

GlutImmune is a wonderful way to heal your intestines and this product is excellent quality.

Great for my gut!

Posted by Reviewer2850188 From California on Jan 31, 2012

Really great for gut/stomach issues

Best Glutamine Powder

Posted by 5336146282590103732 on Aug 14, 2012

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Nov 17, 2012

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.