very good product

Posted by Reviewer2178120 on Jan 20, 2010

Im very pleased with this product and will keep using it

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer2729896 on Jan 28, 2010

i love this product, i purchased two 10.6 oz bottles and have used one and started on the other. i feel a lot better already. will definatly be ordering more very soon. anyone with health problems should really consider trying this for a few months.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1536641 on Aug 22, 2010

Great product!!!

best glutamine ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414413 on Mar 23, 2011

This is the only glutamine product i would ever buy!!!

products ordered are well received

Posted by Reviewer1212837 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my second time ordering products on the internet. It was my first time to use this company,and to order from the USA. The whole process went really smoothly. The order came in a lot sooner than I expected. Something like 2 days.Remarkable. I will use this company again.

glut immune wonderful product

Posted by 4721768506191427093 on May 17, 2016

I love this product. I was diagnosed with leaky gut. and using this product has made the world of difference. you really need to use a jar or container to shake it up, so it will dissolve better, or mix it with apple sause. give it a few weeks and see the difference. my body had like itching all over and bumps I now believe it was food leaking through the lining of my stomach. also had joint pain. so glad I ordered the glut immune. thank you so much.

Improved muscular weakness

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2013

I have muscular atrophy/steroid induced myopathy (excessive cortisol production). I have read scientific studies about Glutamine and its ability to block cortisol from breaking down muscle tissue. Since I started this glutamine supplement I have experienced less muscular weakness. It is the best glutamine I have tried and my legs are getting stronger day by day. This fine glutamine has also improved my intestines and glutamine, together with Vitamineral earth, also available from Iherb, has made my Crohn's go into remission. I seldom have flare-ups.

well tolerated

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Feb 14, 2010

decent taste

john

Posted by Reviewer2699915 on May 12, 2008

some of my co workers are always complaining about stomach problems,but i take glutamine regularly,ive only been taking glut immune for about 3 weeks but so far my stomach feels great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »