The highest quality Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 28, 2010

I bought this because it is very high quality Non-Denatured Whey protein. Originally the taste turned me off as it's VERY chocolatey (my girlfriend honestly likes the taste), and I don't really take the protein for the flavor.. Very high price if you plan to take more than 1 scoop (15g of protein) per day.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer2282624 on Jan 17, 2009

A great whey protein. Mixes well and tastes great. Has sort of a creamy consistency, because of the 1g of natural fat per serving. I like the fact that it is more of a natural product, and that it's not just 30g of protein isolate per 30g serving. Highly recommended. If you are lactose intolerant, a different whey protein would probably be better, or just add a capsule of Enzymedica's lacto.

high quality whey

Posted by discountnow on May 03, 2011

very high quality. will order new patch soon

Yummy and good for you

Posted by Reviewer3051935 on Jul 02, 2012

Organic, pure, chocolately tasting, highly soluble. I like this shaken in water with organic wheatgrass.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1697266 on Apr 06, 2011

This tastes awesome, I am not a weightlifter but my mom and I like to drink this in the morning or at night as a way to stay full and satiated. It tastes great, and most importantly it is from grass fed cows.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2248200 on Oct 17, 2011

Very well tolerated. More easily digested than other whey powders I've tried in the past. Only downside is the price - but you get what you pay for.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Dec 23, 2010

Great taste and it does not upset my stomach like other whey products.

Best Whey Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Jun 17, 2010

This is a fabulous whey protein, mostly because it hasn't been adulterated by heat or chemicals. When mixed with milk, it tastes like chocolate milk; it doesn't have that weird chemical-like taste of every other protein powder I've tried.

Vital Whey

Posted by Reviewer2717232 on May 23, 2011

Love the product. Keeps me full and energized.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Jun 10, 2010

Real Smooth, Great taste!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »