Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer2282624 on Jan 17, 2009

A great whey protein. Mixes well and tastes great. Has sort of a creamy consistency, because of the 1g of natural fat per serving. I like the fact that it is more of a natural product, and that it's not just 30g of protein isolate per 30g serving. Highly recommended. If you are lactose intolerant, a different whey protein would probably be better, or just add a capsule of Enzymedica's lacto.

The highest quality Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 28, 2010

I bought this because it is very high quality Non-Denatured Whey protein. Originally the taste turned me off as it's VERY chocolatey (my girlfriend honestly likes the taste), and I don't really take the protein for the flavor.. Very high price if you plan to take more than 1 scoop (15g of protein) per day.

high quality whey

Posted by discountnow on May 03, 2011

very high quality. will order new patch soon

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1697266 on Apr 06, 2011

This tastes awesome, I am not a weightlifter but my mom and I like to drink this in the morning or at night as a way to stay full and satiated. It tastes great, and most importantly it is from grass fed cows.

Yummy and good for you

Posted by Reviewer3051935 on Jul 02, 2012

Organic, pure, chocolately tasting, highly soluble. I like this shaken in water with organic wheatgrass.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2248200 on Oct 17, 2011

Very well tolerated. More easily digested than other whey powders I've tried in the past. Only downside is the price - but you get what you pay for.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Nov 10, 2011

I was looking for grassfed whey and this seems like a good one. My husband takes it every morning and likes it.

Tastes Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1956860 on Nov 11, 2011

Tastes Amazing

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1762876 on Dec 30, 2011

Excellent product - have been using it for a while now and wouldn't want to be without it. It really has systemic benefits - helps with overall energy levels, well-being, skin, hair, immune response etc. I like the fact that it's all natural (you can tell the difference!), and it tastes great too (I tried the Vanilla version as well and by far prefer this one).

Very pleased with this product

Posted by EdieWicker on Jan 04, 2012

I love products by Well Wisdom and this one is great! Nice tasting and high quality ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »