Wellements, Baby, Gripe Water, Tummy, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2712083 on Sep 22, 2008

While the taste is something to get used to, this stuff works miracles for kids AND grownups with all kinds of belly upsets!! I always keep it on hand when traveling (I put it on ice, since I think it's supposed to be refrigerated once opened). It works great for car sickness even!!! One time family was visiting, and someone got sick. I gave her some of the Gripe Water, she felt better right away. The next day, I caught here gulping it up when her stomach upset was back, saying, this stuff really works (-:

It is a must have

Posted by Reviewer1397899 on Nov 03, 2008

This product helped us stay sane when our little one got home!

Fantastic product, the only brand that REALLY works

Posted by Reviewer2377727 on Nov 20, 2008

We've tried a number of brands of gripe water with our daughter and short of spending 25.00 a bottle on "Colic Calm" (which would break us with the volume we use) this is the best product out there. All other brands (especially the ones you don't have to refridge) just do not work. I believe in the quality, measured dosing (meaning that each bottle has the same amount of each ingredient), and love the price! I recommend gripe water to all of my mommy friends and mommy-to-be aquaintences. You can't go wrong with this product!

Gripe water is a miracle.

Posted by Reviewer2992625 on Apr 10, 2009

It doesn't always stop my 2 month old's tears, but it helps calm him, and it cures hiccups. We dispense it with a pacifier medicine dispenser, which forces him to gulp, so that might be part of the reason. Still, his "colic" symptoms are over and done with since we started giving him gripe water a few times a day.

Gripe Water Saved Us

Posted by Reviewer1076164 on Apr 22, 2009

Loved this product. Saw a difference in my baby within a week. Will purchase again!