great product!

Posted by Reviewer1410214 on May 01, 2009

My baby gets fussy a lot at night, possibly because of gassiness, but this gripe water calms him down.

gripe water

Posted by Reviewer1362608 on May 01, 2012

My daughter has used this since she was an infant. She is 3 & we still use it for teething. It is DEFINITELY a miracle in a bottle. It has also helped during a tantrum. It is all- natural and recommended by our Dr.

Amazing Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3340560 on Sep 06, 2009

This product is wonderful! Baby is much happier and spits up alot less since using Wellement Gripe Water. Also sleeping better!! Recommended to anyone who has a baby with colic, teething or acid reflux.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Nov 20, 2009

Great product

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3178370 on Jun 14, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT SITE!

Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer3226786 on Jul 16, 2008

My son's tantrum is controlled in minutes with this Gripe Water. It's the best thing that I've seen for Colic.

Gripe water to the Rescue!!!

Posted by Reviewer3255158 on Jul 17, 2008

My husband and I are first time parents and as nervous as you can get, but this Gripe Water has definitely made a difference to us especially since our son gets the hiccups all the time....within seconds the gripe water seemed to take away all of his hiccups and relieve him...as a nurse I was hesitant but this was a wonderful investment that I will defnitely pass on to others who need the relief as we did.... Firm Believers, Chad and Heidi Norman Ohio

Life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2380546 on Aug 03, 2008

Our little girl gets the worst gas pains, and it does make her one fussy baby. Normally it takes us a good 1-3 hours to get her to calm down. Not anymore with Gripe Water, within 15-20 mins. she is a happy baby again. We also use it for her hiccups. She loves the taste and we have never had a problem with her taking it. IHerb.com was fast and gave great service. We will be shopping with IHerb.com from now on!

Great for kids.

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Dec 07, 2007

Our daughter likes the taste, and it definitely helps with gas in her stomach.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1956148 on Jan 14, 2008

i love this product. it really helps my son with his tummy and the price is the cheapest on the internet.