GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3178370 on Jun 14, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT SITE!

Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer3226786 on Jul 16, 2008

My son's tantrum is controlled in minutes with this Gripe Water. It's the best thing that I've seen for Colic.

Gripe water to the Rescue!!!

Posted by Reviewer3255158 on Jul 17, 2008

My husband and I are first time parents and as nervous as you can get, but this Gripe Water has definitely made a difference to us especially since our son gets the hiccups all the time....within seconds the gripe water seemed to take away all of his hiccups and relieve him...as a nurse I was hesitant but this was a wonderful investment that I will defnitely pass on to others who need the relief as we did.... Firm Believers, Chad and Heidi Norman Ohio

Life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2380546 on Aug 03, 2008

Our little girl gets the worst gas pains, and it does make her one fussy baby. Normally it takes us a good 1-3 hours to get her to calm down. Not anymore with Gripe Water, within 15-20 mins. she is a happy baby again. We also use it for her hiccups. She loves the taste and we have never had a problem with her taking it. IHerb.com was fast and gave great service. We will be shopping with IHerb.com from now on!

Great for kids.

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Dec 07, 2007

Our daughter likes the taste, and it definitely helps with gas in her stomach.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1956148 on Jan 14, 2008

i love this product. it really helps my son with his tummy and the price is the cheapest on the internet.

mr mike

Posted by Reviewer2646281 on Feb 05, 2008

my kid could not live with out it...

Thanks for the Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer3026086 on Mar 04, 2008

My Gripewater is usually 12.50 plus tax per bottle at Whole Foods, which is about an hour away from where I live. But I have been buying it there because it was the only place that I could find it, until now. I herb.com, not only offers the same product for much less, but also they deliever it right to my doorstep. You do have to purchase in bulk for delievery, but this is something that I do not want to run out of for my little one. Fantastic Product and Service!!!

CA, mom

Posted by Reviewer2347922 on Mar 07, 2008

LOVE...... not just for colic

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2219018 on Apr 06, 2008

My son takes this several times a day, and it always helps. I wish I would have known about this with my first two kids! This is the best price and cheapest shipping I've found.