Fantastic product, the only brand that REALLY works

Posted by Reviewer2377727 on Nov 20, 2008

We've tried a number of brands of gripe water with our daughter and short of spending 25.00 a bottle on "Colic Calm" (which would break us with the volume we use) this is the best product out there. All other brands (especially the ones you don't have to refridge) just do not work. I believe in the quality, measured dosing (meaning that each bottle has the same amount of each ingredient), and love the price! I recommend gripe water to all of my mommy friends and mommy-to-be aquaintences. You can't go wrong with this product!

It is a must have

Posted by Reviewer1397899 on Nov 03, 2008

This product helped us stay sane when our little one got home!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2712083 on Sep 22, 2008

While the taste is something to get used to, this stuff works miracles for kids AND grownups with all kinds of belly upsets!! I always keep it on hand when traveling (I put it on ice, since I think it's supposed to be refrigerated once opened). It works great for car sickness even!!! One time family was visiting, and someone got sick. I gave her some of the Gripe Water, she felt better right away. The next day, I caught here gulping it up when her stomach upset was back, saying, this stuff really works (-:

Seems to work ...

Posted by Reviewer1355128 on Sep 21, 2008

My 8-week old sometimes suffers from terrible gas and hiccups, and this does appear to help. It is agonizing to hear her shriek as I dispense the liquid though. And the bottle we ordered from iHerb arrived with the safetly seal broken and no one ever responded to my complaint!

Wellements, Bora Bora, Gripe Water for Colic, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Sep 20, 2008

Works well on colic. Stevia had to be added in order to get baby to not spit out.

Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer1510817 on Sep 19, 2008

For my grandaughter, just two months two days old, Gripe Water cured her griping=colic.

Awesome Product. Awesome Service

Posted by Reviewer1303250 on Sep 16, 2008

Up till now, we had been buying this product at the local grocery store - and we love it. It really seems to help with our daughter's chronic upset stomach (due to a medical condition). We highly recommend Gripe Water... and iHerb (who has the best price we could find, fast shipping, and excellent all-around service).

Not as concentrated as other brands

Posted by Reviewer1757977 on Sep 10, 2008

You can find these cheaper than other brands of gripe water (ie baby's bliss), but this is only half the concentration of the herbal ingredients ginger and fennel and chamomile. And you are supposed to give the same amount. So needless to say, not as effective! It gets rid of hiccups just fine, but I have noticed its not as good when baby is colicky.

Great Product...shipping issues

Posted by Reviewer1482422 on Aug 28, 2008

This product is great, love it! But the shipping was an issue, I had to get replacements a couple times because the lids were not screwed on all the way and the seal was not there and so it leaked out. The box that it came in was not damaged at all so it was not UPS fault but the packageing. After the 3rd time, they finally came correctly.

Gripe water

Posted by Reviewer1256590 on Aug 27, 2008

This gripe water has made a difference in my sons colic.