Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Wellesse Premium Liquid Supplements, B-Complex Complete, Blueberry Pomegranate Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

It doesn't give me a rash and it's more encouraging to use!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 17, 2012

Excellent formula! Although my first choice, when it comes to B Complex supplements is the Coenzyme form of this vitamin (and the best quality/price ratio in my opinion is provided by Country Life) , this one is tasty and potent. I actually look forward to take it every day and never miss my daily dosage, until the bottle runs out that is :) Also, unlike Jarrow Formulas' "B-Right" , it doesn't give me a rash and accelerated heart rate, the reason for which is that is contains Vit B3 in the form of niacimide. Another plausible explanation would be, that this is the body's reaction, when adjusting to the higher dosage, which sounds legit, but I didn't put that theory to the test in my case.

Liquid B complex

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Feb 17, 2013

I thought a liquid form, for B vitamins might be absorbed better and have less additives, than pills or caps. Now I have just read that when Sodium Benzoate, the preservative used, is combined with ascorbic acid (vit. C ) Benzene is formed - a known carcinogen. [Google sodium benzoate and vitamin C.] So I shall not be purchasing this again. I'm trying to cut down on nasties, not drink them in my supplements! - and this has been known about since 1990.