Mom said good product, cheap packaging

Posted by 5379214813686664129 on Jun 25, 2015

Got this for my mom who commented that the cream looks of a good quality, but because the packaging looks less than acceptable, she told me not to get her another jar. Indeed, I felt that the plastic felt cheap and not well made (the finish of the edges etc). This shows that the packaging counts as well.

Hyaluronic day serum

Posted by Pauliina on May 05, 2015

Affordable, nice smell and absorbs quickly. I use this under my moisturizer, my skin is too dry to survive only on this.

Value for money serum

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on Dec 20, 2014

I bought this as the review is mainly good. Indeed, it is very good for skin, moisturise with HA and sea minerals. Face feels firm after using, only drawback is the container, I don't really like to scope my cream out from tub, prefer this to be in a pump bottle instead.

무난

Posted by 5668944609294326548 on Oct 28, 2014

향무난, 질감 무난, 수분감은 그럭저럭.. 여름에 세럼읖로 팍팍 쓰기는 좋을 듯 하고 쌀쌀한 날씨에는 좀 부족해요. 로션이나 크림은 괜찮은데 썬크림과 잘못 합쳐지면 밀립니다.

good product

Posted by 4727789881301981837 on Aug 14, 2014

The item was delivered very fast, in perfect condition, my skin feels little tight after application, however the skin is soft and have no reaction to it, I have a sensitive skin.

Good texture

Posted by 5199203288400582973 on Jul 28, 2014

Absorbs so well even on oily skin. After applying, just pat and it's all absorbed into the skin. Can't quite tell if it works as a moisturiser but it definitely does not dry out the skin.

Awesome stuff

Posted by 5098712011894042229 on Jul 22, 2014

gave me a nice taut feeling after application but kept my skin very moisturised throughout the day.

Better than my previous one

Posted by 5082193402242703313 on May 29, 2014

For me, this serum is better than Avalon.

Nice day serum

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 15, 2014

An acquaintance of mine is a skin care specialist. She recommends a scrub and also a daily moisturizer and a nighttime Serum. When I get tired I forget to use my serum so I decided to use this daytime serum and so far it's been very moisturizing and very light- in fact I don't even know it's there and it smells very light and nice. Recommend if you wish to stay ahead of the wrinkles...

Waiting for the wonder

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Jan 23, 2014

First of all I LOVE the smell of this serum - it's very pleasant. As to the serum itself - I use it when I don't have enough moisturizing under usual cream. It helps to prevent dry skin. I don't think though it can fight age signs - it's not strong enough for this. Even though it's very small it lasts for quite a long time. Very nice thing. I'll definitely buy it another time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »