good product

Posted by 4727789881301981837 on Aug 14, 2014

The item was delivered very fast, in perfect condition, my skin feels little tight after application, however the skin is soft and have no reaction to it, I have a sensitive skin.

Value for money serum

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on Dec 20, 2014

I bought this as the review is mainly good. Indeed, it is very good for skin, moisturise with HA and sea minerals. Face feels firm after using, only drawback is the container, I don't really like to scope my cream out from tub, prefer this to be in a pump bottle instead.

Serum from the Hyaluronik acid

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

Serum pleasantly smells. It is well absorbed. I thought that it will humidify! But it matts. Upward it is necessary cream! But then, in 2 months, saw that my face skin became better!

good

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jan 02, 2012

though the sugary smell is overpowering... very light, my skin (combination) feel tight when it dries... I'll use it when it gets warmer out!

Mom said good product, cheap packaging

Posted by 5379214813686664129 on Jun 25, 2015

Got this for my mom who commented that the cream looks of a good quality, but because the packaging looks less than acceptable, she told me not to get her another jar. Indeed, I felt that the plastic felt cheap and not well made (the finish of the edges etc). This shows that the packaging counts as well.

Hyaluronic day serum

Posted by Pauliina on May 05, 2015

Affordable, nice smell and absorbs quickly. I use this under my moisturizer, my skin is too dry to survive only on this.

무난

Posted by 5668944609294326548 on Oct 28, 2014

향무난, 질감 무난, 수분감은 그럭저럭.. 여름에 세럼읖로 팍팍 쓰기는 좋을 듯 하고 쌀쌀한 날씨에는 좀 부족해요. 로션이나 크림은 괜찮은데 썬크림과 잘못 합쳐지면 밀립니다.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5073920030617074037 on Dec 01, 2012

use hyaluronic acid for the first time. this one is quite comfortable for my sensitive skin and it smells good

첨엔 촉촉합니다

Posted by 4628049943974129591 on Apr 22, 2013

수분부족형 지성이라 수분공급을 위해 샀습니다. 첨에 바르면 촉촉하고 좋은데 금방 건조해져서 이것만 쓰기에는 좀 부족해요. 향은 좋은데 진합니다. 양 적어보이는데 꽤 오래써요.

I love this product

Posted by Korina on Sep 03, 2013

Nice product but I should use it longer to see more results

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »