White Egret Personal care

Posted by 4884490166955570378 on Jun 03, 2015

l have been using this for 2 weeks and can clearly see the difference in my face, smooth, fine lines have disappeared and deeper ones have decreased, l will be buying this again, Once again iherb have cheap prices and great shipping cost

I LOVE IT

Posted by victtoriag on May 10, 2015

This 2 oz jar it will last for log time because this is not a cream, it's a serum. It"s enough to apply very small amount for your face and neck. Immediately after applying the skin has even tone, it's smooth and it's tender. I apply under my E.L.F. foundation and it is perfectly combining. Love it ! I will definitely order more!

SERRUM DAY

Posted by 5119825288853439410 on Apr 30, 2015

I ENJOY EVERY DAY TO PUT THIS NICE AND SILKY SERRUM IN MI FACE.

Amazing skin in a jar!

Posted by 5664214870510272731 on Feb 07, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing product at cheap price! I have problem skin, or so I thought… This moisturiser is AMAZING! It has helped my skin soften, get rid of pimples and brighten it. You need the smallest amount, and it spreads beautifully. It dries up but does not leave an oily or sticky residue. Just leaves your skin feeling soft. Would definitely say to buy this now! I will be continuing to buy it!

Posted by 5228438205396968825 on Nov 23, 2014

this my favorite cream

Will continue to use this (or similar product) forever!

Posted by tulilie on Nov 16, 2014

I have really liked this product. If used twice a day around eyes, I have noticed it makes dark eye circles less noticeable. If you have hollows under your eyes which darken your under-eyes, I recommend this, since it plumps up the skin and evens out the hollowing. I am not crazy about the fact that this product contains a silicone ingredient, but otherwise it's been great, and the price is good too!

Great result

Posted by 4746035034772966792 on Nov 07, 2014

Lovely texture.

Love it!

Posted by 5705397173540532521 on Oct 16, 2014

I had serious acne problem on my chin area and I searched everything to get rid of it. I have very dry skin because I'd been using chemical cream to remove scars. Finally I searched and found out that Hyaluronic acid can help with dry skin and also acne! I purchased this serum and it just works great on my skin and I don't have acne anymore! It smells great and moisturizes the skin as well and my skin is softer, smooth and clean.

Light

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Sep 22, 2014

I really enjoy using this non-irritant facial moisturiser. It doesn't irritate nor feel sticky and heavy. Highly recommended.

fast result

Posted by Reviewer2423812 on Sep 19, 2014

This Hyalyronic product gives fast results (skin comes elastic, and removes small wrinkles quickly), has pleasant scent, and absorbs quickly. Small package, but goes a long way. 12 dollars is cheap, and feels like luxury product. Highly recommended.