괜찮습니다.

Posted by 5399253328081565800 on Aug 13, 2013

아직 잘은 모르겠지만.. 사용 2주째.. 바르고 나면 쫙 당겨진다는 느낌은 듭니다. 하지만 jar에 담겨져 있어서 쓸 때 너무 불편해요. 용기만 펌프식으로 바뀐다면 진짜 좋을 것 같네요.

Muy agradable de usar

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jun 05, 2014

Me ha encantado su textura y como penetra en la piel y la deja hidratada y muy relajada. Su olor es muy floral y entiendo que hay gente que no le puede gustar. Lleva ácidos hialurónico y alpha lipóico, con gran poder antioxidante ambos. Muy buen precio.

Fantastic

Posted by 5311412098331204807 on Jun 07, 2014

Normally I don't put any comment about the products I buy in iherb, but this is absolutely fantastic!! my skin looks more younger and fresh, looks healthy, I been using for 2 weeks and only can say is wonderful!

Good product!

Posted by 5506983757868426390 on Apr 27, 2014

I love it.

I am singing praises to this serum! --------- Пою дифирамбы этой сыворотке!

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

My face skin is very happy every morning when I apply this hyaluronic acid day serum. It suits my skin. Excellent quality and it really works! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Кожа моего лица счастлива, когда я каждое утро наношу эту дневную сыворотку с гиалуроновой кислотой. Она подходит моей коже. Отличное качество и действительно работает! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

hidratacion

Posted by 5629107079775995346 on Jan 16, 2014

Deja la piel maravillosa

Effective for small wrinkles

Posted by ilanna on Dec 23, 2013

I apply it every morning before make-up and can say that small wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead have definitely become less pronounced. Besides I like its smell and the way it feels on my skin. It also has matte effect and apparently moistens skin since my dry skin feels nice and doesn't peel.

A++++

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Jan 26, 2014

Love it!!!!

It works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

Fine lines fade deep wrinkles seem to soften, your skin feels more elastic, but need to use it 4/5 mnths before you see the benefit, will and have purchased again , a good product

about creme

Posted by 4790297804116166217 on Mar 28, 2014

very nice moisturise my skin