about creme

Posted by 4790297804116166217 on Mar 28, 2014

very nice moisturise my skin

great but... breaks me out!

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

Es una crema muy ligera y se necesita muy poca cantidad para cubrir toda la cara y cuello. Tengo la piel seca, y aplicandomela antes del maquillaje me deja la piel genial, sin residuo ni nada por el estilo. Al mismo tiempo, se nota que la piel tiene lo que necesita porque no absorve el maquillaje y hace que me dure mas! Por desgracia, tiene algun componente que me provoca granos, lo cual es realmente raro en mi. ciao!

It works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

Fine lines fade deep wrinkles seem to soften, your skin feels more elastic, but need to use it 4/5 mnths before you see the benefit, will and have purchased again , a good product

A++++

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Jan 26, 2014

Love it!!!!

Waiting for the wonder

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Jan 23, 2014

First of all I LOVE the smell of this serum - it's very pleasant. As to the serum itself - I use it when I don't have enough moisturizing under usual cream. It helps to prevent dry skin. I don't think though it can fight age signs - it's not strong enough for this. Even though it's very small it lasts for quite a long time. Very nice thing. I'll definitely buy it another time.

hidratacion

Posted by 5629107079775995346 on Jan 16, 2014

Deja la piel maravillosa

very average, contains dimethicone

Posted by 5692748021835481565 on Jan 10, 2014

i have used almost the whole serum, but can see no results. the smell is rather strong but it fades away very quickly. i did not read the content before ordering . but when i saw it contains dimethicone i was very much disappointed. too many chemicals, too little useful materials. and besides, a serum/cream containing proper hyaluronic acid cannot cost that little. i will not re-order and do not recommend

very good

Posted by 4735473825691471079 on Jan 06, 2014

very good

Effective for small wrinkles

Posted by ilanna on Dec 23, 2013

I apply it every morning before make-up and can say that small wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead have definitely become less pronounced. Besides I like its smell and the way it feels on my skin. It also has matte effect and apparently moistens skin since my dry skin feels nice and doesn't peel.

White Egret Hyaluronic Acid Day Serum

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Dec 17, 2013

Overpowering scent. It has not effect on my skin