Great result

Posted by 4746035034772966792 on Nov 07, 2014

Lovely texture.

great product!

Posted by 5572932760160056663 on Aug 21, 2014

I have been using this cream for 2 years now. Quality - price ratio is great! It helps smoother fine lines, moisturizes well, and is great to use under make-up too.

Nice!

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 07, 2014

I have tons of really expensive face stuff that goes into hundreds of dollars but I was surprised this was pretty good stuff at such a good price. Guess many Hyaluronic acid by bigger brands are way over priced for obvious reasons. I use this for day as well as night moisturising "gel" cos it absorbs well and does not leave a sticky feeling. It feels soft after a while. Nice. Will buy again.

Perfect!

Posted by 5178246273382587533 on Sep 18, 2014

Perfect!

fast result

Posted by Reviewer2423812 on Sep 19, 2014

This Hyalyronic product gives fast results (skin comes elastic, and removes small wrinkles quickly), has pleasant scent, and absorbs quickly. Small package, but goes a long way. 12 dollars is cheap, and feels like luxury product. Highly recommended.

Light

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Sep 22, 2014

I really enjoy using this non-irritant facial moisturiser. It doesn't irritate nor feel sticky and heavy. Highly recommended.

I ♥ this

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Jul 10, 2014

This is an excellent product - I use it everyday straight onto my face and found the it moisturizers my skin wonderfully and those little lines just faded away -- trying it on turkey neck now :)

很好用

Posted by 4856369603785271247 on Jul 26, 2014

味道很天然,闻着很香,用上也很滋润,所以用这款时之前的乳液一定是清爽型不然会太油了。性价比很高

great moisture and not conflict with my foundation makeup.

Posted by 5166751592340156592 on Aug 04, 2016

highly recommended. smell good!

I LOVE IT

Posted by victtoriag on May 10, 2015

This 2 oz jar it will last for log time because this is not a cream, it's a serum. It"s enough to apply very small amount for your face and neck. Immediately after applying the skin has even tone, it's smooth and it's tender. I apply under my E.L.F. foundation and it is perfectly combining. Love it ! I will definitely order more!