I am singing praises to this serum! --------- Пою дифирамбы этой сыворотке!

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

My face skin is very happy every morning when I apply this hyaluronic acid day serum. It suits my skin. Excellent quality and it really works! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Кожа моего лица счастлива, когда я каждое утро наношу эту дневную сыворотку с гиалуроновой кислотой. Она подходит моей коже. Отличное качество и действительно работает! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

hidratacion

Posted by 5629107079775995346 on Jan 16, 2014

Deja la piel maravillosa

Effective for small wrinkles

Posted by ilanna on Dec 23, 2013

I apply it every morning before make-up and can say that small wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead have definitely become less pronounced. Besides I like its smell and the way it feels on my skin. It also has matte effect and apparently moistens skin since my dry skin feels nice and doesn't peel.

A++++

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Jan 26, 2014

Love it!!!!

It works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

Fine lines fade deep wrinkles seem to soften, your skin feels more elastic, but need to use it 4/5 mnths before you see the benefit, will and have purchased again , a good product

about creme

Posted by 4790297804116166217 on Mar 28, 2014

very nice moisturise my skin

Great result

Posted by 4746035034772966792 on Nov 07, 2014

Lovely texture.

great product!

Posted by 5572932760160056663 on Aug 21, 2014

I have been using this cream for 2 years now. Quality - price ratio is great! It helps smoother fine lines, moisturizes well, and is great to use under make-up too.

I ♥ this

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Jul 10, 2014

This is an excellent product - I use it everyday straight onto my face and found the it moisturizers my skin wonderfully and those little lines just faded away -- trying it on turkey neck now :)

Nice!

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 07, 2014

I have tons of really expensive face stuff that goes into hundreds of dollars but I was surprised this was pretty good stuff at such a good price. Guess many Hyaluronic acid by bigger brands are way over priced for obvious reasons. I use this for day as well as night moisturising "gel" cos it absorbs well and does not leave a sticky feeling. It feels soft after a while. Nice. Will buy again.