fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer3060074 on Nov 11, 2011

this is a product that genuinely works. i feel the effect almost immediately and it delivers the goods. you have to get over the first few applications, where it can be itchy. after that, you won't want to go without it.

White Egret, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml) White Egret, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by 5361434016178468278 on Feb 01, 2014

This is a wonderful product , i suffer from chronic muscles pain, after applying the oil on the affected area pain disappears like 70%. It feels itchy but i was told that it's normal

Great Product!

Posted by 5492678230820063754 on Jun 22, 2014

I love this product! I get restless leg often but Magnesium Oil has helped! I find that the results are better than taking the supplement. Like the others said, it leaves a dry "salt-water skin" feeling but after 20-30 minutes you can just wash it write off. I'd recommend this to anyone!

Oil in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer1759369 on Apr 17, 2011

Best to use before a shower, gets a little itchie

Fabulous Magnesium Oil

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

Very relaxing magnesium oil. Good quality and works well. I get a bit of tingling on my skin and a little itching where I rub the oil on but this goes away and the benefits are worth it. Sore and stiff muscles are relieved greatly my this products. Iherb has good service and fast delivery.

Effective

Posted by paularsen on May 16, 2012

This product has helped to treat my husband for tired muscles. Sting a little on the skin.

Love this stuff

Posted by Mountainnana on Nov 19, 2015

I was on a regimen of magnesium tablets for my painful nocturnal leg cramps and osteopenia. However I began having adverse reaction to the oral doses. I was relieved to find a way to take it topically. I use magnesium lotion rubbed on the bottoms of my feet nightly and the mag oil to put out any breakthrough cramps the occasionally rear their ugly head.I also use the oil on place where I feel "creaky" after a long day in the garden. It really works for pain relief.

Pure Magnesium Oil does not contain oil....

Posted by 4918252470910309862 on Jan 12, 2016

Well perhaps I should have read the small print before ordering but since the website does not include a scan of the back side label I could not check the ingredients. The bottom line is, they are selling a bottle of concentrated mineral water for oil, this product does not contain oil. It is at least questionnable if the minerals can be absorbed through the skin without the addition of oil/fat.

Satisfied

Posted by sarahhilmi on Mar 26, 2015

I use this mostly after sports to speed up recovery. So far has worked well, of course the tingling sensation is there few minutes after application but it is expected and I don't mind it at all. I'd use this before sleep as well 3-4 nights a week. 8oz last a long time, its very economical. Would buy again when I'm running low.