good moisturizer

Posted by MukMas on Apr 11, 2014

i quite like this cream, i am 32 years old, have normal skin, but this cream moisturizes well, the smell is very pleasant and not overpowering at all, I apply it before going to bed, I apply first layer, then wait about 3 minutes, and apply another layer, it penetrates perfectly, and does leave the skin tight and moist, which I find a rare effect in a cream that costs this little. My mom, who is 57 years old, has completely dehydrated skin, has tried it couple of times, and already after 2 times she says she likes the effect, she usually uses more expensive brands, but liked this one a lot, I will also try the day line, and most likely repurchase this one as well

good for hydrating skin

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on May 19, 2015

This is good to hydrate skin but because of the packaging, the retinol won't be stable.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3070307 on Jan 31, 2015

I have very oily skin, but I know I need a moisturizer. When I don't use one I get even more oily. I've tried many over the years and I am sold on this one. I break out easily and get overly oily with most products, but this one makes my skin nice and smooth and I just love it. Plus the price is great. It's so thick and creamy and leaves your skin feeling refreshed, not oily.

Hydrating Retinol Night Cream great purchase

Posted by kiwikazza on Dec 26, 2014

Well been using a few different night creams here in Oz. and then saw this one and decided to try, will definitely be ordering another when ready to re-order vitamins, find it seems to diminish my wrinkles slightly where the others I tried didn't do anything. The cream feels nice on too

not a moisturiser

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18, 2015

this is a good cream for hyperpigmentation but needs at least 3 weeks to see results..first 1 - 3 uses will notice slight exfoliation, need to use after serum and moisturiser, I'm 22 and use this for hyperpigmentation but gets the ultra smooth skin as well because of the ALA.

Just okay

Posted by anhnguyen on Aug 01, 2016

It smells good and can absorb well but I do not really see any change after using it for a few weeks.

Disappointing packaging.

Posted by 5136581021396466851 on Nov 11, 2016

Manufacture date, expire dates not printed on the bottle and no sealing of bottle. Anyone can temper with it. Smells like oxidized oil. Cheap retinol, if any. What can I say?- It's too cheap to be good. Sigh.