FINALLY! AN EFFECTIVE PRODUCT FOR KIDNEY STONES!

Posted by Reviewer2833296 on May 04, 2012

I have tried a number of the kidney stone remedies out there, with very limited success. Most don't do anything, despite the dramatic claims that are made. I am here today to report that this product, this humble herb - Chanca Piedra, is very effective in removing kidney stone pain and dissolving stones. It truly is a godsend for me; I had a large stone two years ago, tried to dissolve it, but ended up going in for a shock wave lithotripsy. Not fun. And recently, I began having the same type of pain as before, indicating that the stone(s) were back. After using this product for only two days, the pain was completely gone. What a relief! If you are suffering from kidney stones, give this a try! It really worked for me!

better than Rain Tree Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2136254 on Aug 17, 2009

The similar product from Rain Tree Nutrition was out of stock, so I tried this one. To my surprise, this product from Whole World Botanicals was a LOT better than Rain Tree Nutrition, which is also a respected brand. They have a similar pleasant taste, but Whole World Botanicals has a thicker, darker, stronger product.

Relief from kidney stone

Posted by Reviewer3031566 on Oct 26, 2011

My urologist confirmed that I had a kidney stone that had worked its way down and was lodged in the urethra area. To say the least, it was not much fun to constantly go to urinate at less than 1 hour intervals throughout the day and night with a lot of discomfort. The urologist wanted to go in and do surgery and blast it apart. I past on that and came across the Chanca Piedra. My friend in Costa Rica checked around for what people down there thought of this product and they gave it a lot of approval. I started taking it and it started almost immediately to relieve some of the discomfort and within less than two weeks it helped to breakdown the stone so I could pass it. What a relief that was.

Wow This is a God-Send Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2193277 on Dec 01, 2010

I am so greatful for coming across this product. I had been suffering in LOTS of PAIN and this has not only took care of the pain but it has stopped it completely! Thank you and I will EVER continue to purchase this FINE product and will recommend to everyone I talk to!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1217545 on May 14, 2011

My husband had kidney & bladder stones. He was tired of taking so many supplements in pill form. So searched for this in liquid & he is happy to add it to water & some stevia for more pleasant taste. iHerb had best price & will be ordering more as needed. We are convinced that the product works in breaking up stones! Surgery was done to remove bladder stones before this was used but kidney stones were gone according to CT scan. He is on maintenance dose of 3-4 times/week.

Super Effective!

Posted by 5270156155725413502 on Sep 18, 2013

I tried this wonderful product just last year of 2012. I had a kidney operation last year of July and i am also a diabetic and has a HBP. I took this product and it was really effective to me. I gave my mom 1 bottle and a friend of mine and they love this product too. What I want for this product also is... it is also effective for my blood sugar. Really love this and will continue taking this.

royal break stone

Posted by 5681682120138800660 on Jan 21, 2015

I bought RBS, one month before i was scheduled for kidney surgery, for kidney stones. Was really happy, after a late arrival of the product, 10 days, to think "ok it arrived finally, i just am in the nick of time to avoid surgery .. Well after reading all the comments glorifying the product RBS and the success stories i was confident it would work for me too,and decided to go ahead and purchase it, but after twenty days of use, three to six times a day; No Joy at all, it DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING FOR ME, and i had to go through with ureteroscopy which i only wish to my worst enemy..! So No RBS wasn't efficient for me and was delivered Ten days after date of scheduled delivery..! I sincerely hope it is only me who was "unlucky" with the product and that all the comments saying "how effective it is" are genuine comments and not salesmen from iherb pushing for sales ..!!

It works

Posted by Reviewer3142220 on Jul 25, 2012

I had lithotripsy done last year but it was only partly successful. This herb works to get the kidney stones out. Take as directed. So far I have passed three stones and some stone debris with this herb. The biggest stone I passed was lodged in the bladder after coming out of kidney for at least a week before it passed. I drank lots of water and had this herb a few times daily.

Has Helped Cat with CRF

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Sep 13, 2012

I wanted some extra kidney support for my cat who is in chronic renal failure. I am so happy I found this product! She does not suffer from stones, but her kidneys are failing. We ordered another supplement for her off of this website that was recommend by our vet, but came across this and wanted to try it as well. At 16 years old she is too old to put through aggressive treatment, so our approach is that of hospice, trying to keep her comfortable as long as possible. I don’t know how this would do with removing kidney stones, but it has helped her kidney function.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2688830 on Sep 16, 2012

Yes, it works. I have no stones anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »