royal break stone

Posted by 5681682120138800660 on Jan 21, 2015

I bought RBS, one month before i was scheduled for kidney surgery, for kidney stones. Was really happy, after a late arrival of the product, 10 days, to think "ok it arrived finally, i just am in the nick of time to avoid surgery .. Well after reading all the comments glorifying the product RBS and the success stories i was confident it would work for me too,and decided to go ahead and purchase it, but after twenty days of use, three to six times a day; No Joy at all, it DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING FOR ME, and i had to go through with ureteroscopy which i only wish to my worst enemy..! So No RBS wasn't efficient for me and was delivered Ten days after date of scheduled delivery..! I sincerely hope it is only me who was "unlucky" with the product and that all the comments saying "how effective it is" are genuine comments and not salesmen from iherb pushing for sales ..!!

bad

Posted by Reviewer1794942 on Jul 25, 2016

I use this product for 2 years bin veey good,till till i order a new one now its like water no power anymore it dont work anymore why they have to change this???