Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Kidney-Bladder Support, 4 oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

better than Rain Tree Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2136254 on Aug 17, 2009

The similar product from Rain Tree Nutrition was out of stock, so I tried this one. To my surprise, this product from Whole World Botanicals was a LOT better than Rain Tree Nutrition, which is also a respected brand. They have a similar pleasant taste, but Whole World Botanicals has a thicker, darker, stronger product.

FINALLY! AN EFFECTIVE PRODUCT FOR KIDNEY STONES!

Posted by Reviewer2833296 on May 04, 2012

I have tried a number of the kidney stone remedies out there, with very limited success. Most don't do anything, despite the dramatic claims that are made. I am here today to report that this product, this humble herb - Chanca Piedra, is very effective in removing kidney stone pain and dissolving stones. It truly is a godsend for me; I had a large stone two years ago, tried to dissolve it, but ended up going in for a shock wave lithotripsy. Not fun. And recently, I began having the same type of pain as before, indicating that the stone(s) were back. After using this product for only two days, the pain was completely gone. What a relief! If you are suffering from kidney stones, give this a try! It really worked for me!

Relief from kidney stone

Posted by Reviewer3031566 on Oct 26, 2011

My urologist confirmed that I had a kidney stone that had worked its way down and was lodged in the urethra area. To say the least, it was not much fun to constantly go to urinate at less than 1 hour intervals throughout the day and night with a lot of discomfort. The urologist wanted to go in and do surgery and blast it apart. I past on that and came across the Chanca Piedra. My friend in Costa Rica checked around for what people down there thought of this product and they gave it a lot of approval. I started taking it and it started almost immediately to relieve some of the discomfort and within less than two weeks it helped to breakdown the stone so I could pass it. What a relief that was.

Wow This is a God-Send Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2193277 on Dec 01, 2010

I am so greatful for coming across this product. I had been suffering in LOTS of PAIN and this has not only took care of the pain but it has stopped it completely! Thank you and I will EVER continue to purchase this FINE product and will recommend to everyone I talk to!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1217545 on May 14, 2011

My husband had kidney & bladder stones. He was tired of taking so many supplements in pill form. So searched for this in liquid & he is happy to add it to water & some stevia for more pleasant taste. iHerb had best price & will be ordering more as needed. We are convinced that the product works in breaking up stones! Surgery was done to remove bladder stones before this was used but kidney stones were gone according to CT scan. He is on maintenance dose of 3-4 times/week.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »