great product

Posted by Reviewer1055124 on Jun 02, 2009

works great

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Aug 13, 2011

I have used half a bottle as directed with no discernable improvements in my liver health.

It's good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2449221 on Jul 18, 2010

This is a good product and I received it from iHerb.com very quickly.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Oct 30, 2010

I have gallstones and I hope this prevents more from forming!

Wonderful product

Posted by 5536291300087175883 on Oct 05, 2016

Have done liver cleanses for years...This one has worked very well..The liquid is hard to find.

amazing product

Posted by 5362409481711166600 on Oct 13, 2016

I have a big gallstone in my gallbladder, but I don't wanna remove my gallbladder,so I tried many other methods before but those were not working very well..until I found this product,it can stop the cramp very fast. If u have gallstone too ,I suggest u to try this product at once. I can say I cannot live without this product now,haha

It really works!

Posted by 4670086954594650221 on Oct 17, 2016

I can honestly say, this is the only remedy that works for my husband. We had tried several different remedies that were a lot more expensive, but nothing worked. This remedy really helps my husband get rid of his pain and avoid going through an operation. We have tried Whole World Botanicals for Kidney support when they ran out Live-Gall Bladder Support for months, and it works just as well. Actually the two different versions have exactly the same ingredients, so in my opinion, you can go either one of them and will still work just fine. He has been taking this for nearly two years for prevention and maintenance. So far he has not had any pain in his gallbladder. We are hoping that this remedy will never discontinue as it is a real life saver for my husband!

Good product.

Posted by 4761647067338521605 on Oct 29, 2016

It does start to work immediately, but the price could definitely be better. A lower price could make the difference between buying this product again or start looking for an alternative or a lower priced similar product.

Hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1689332 on May 17, 2011

So far I think the results have been mostly positive. I had more immediate success with another similar product, but I will wait until I have completely used the product to make a final decision.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »