Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Liver-Gall Bladder Support, 4 oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1064840 on Jul 16, 2012

Seven months ago I was diagnosed (via ultrasound) with "many gallstones 2-3mm each in size". My doctor recommended I have have my gallbladder removed but I refused so he said to just see how I go. I like to take responsibility for my own health so I immediately stopped eating red meat and full fat dairy products. I have also gone through 2 liver/gallbladder cleanses at home using epsom salts, olive oil and lemon juice. The cleanses worked fine for a few weeks then nagging pain came back again. I have had about 6 gallbladder attacks in the last 7 months so I had begun to think that I was going to have to have my gallbladder removed after all but then I found this product..... I only started taking this 10 days ago. By day 3 the pain was gone. I couldn't believe it. I have had the odd twinge here and there but I just take another dose and I'm good almost immediately. You can tell by the smell and the taste (which is not too bad for a herbal remedy) that it is quite potent. Just last night I sat down to a roast pork baked dinner without crackling and I was sure that I would end up with a gallbladder attack but I was great afterwards. I cook everything in olive oil which doesn't affect my gallstones. I have been taking between 4-8 doses a day depending on what I am doing and when I can fit in another dose so the bottle will only last about 2 weeks, which is something to keep in mind when ordering. It should be taken on an empty stomach. In case of a gallbladder attack, dissolve 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 1 cup of water and drink ASAP. Pain should subside within about an hour. Make sure you are not allergic to Epsom Salts before trying this remedy.

Stopped the pains!

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jul 18, 2012

3 weeks of terrible gall bladder cramping ended after a few doses. 4x day for 1st bottle, now on maintenance dose.

Will work on calcium based stones.

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Oct 19, 2012

It works. Nuff said. 5 star rating.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1055124 on Jun 02, 2009

works great

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Aug 13, 2011

I have used half a bottle as directed with no discernable improvements in my liver health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »