10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Whole World Botanicals, Royal Desmodium, Allergy-Lung Support, 4 oz (118 ml)

Good for Allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2090576 on May 14, 2012

Have had good experience with this tincture to calm allergies. It also seemed to help clear my lungs of an old wintertime cough. I understand it works on a deep level to help the liver do its job of clearing toxins from the system, and a healthier liver makes everything easier...my overall energy is greater and mood more even, since I started using this several months ago. I just put it in warm water w a squeeze of lemon (also good for the liver) first thing in a.m. and last thing at night.

It seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Feb 10, 2010

This product is pleasant to take and seems to be helping my year round nasal allergies. I think it deserves a long trial of three months. This is my second bottle, and I am thinking about making my own tincture, which would save money. The dried herb is available at iHerb.