Got for my daughter

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016

After she ballooned her weight because of a birth control insert she has since removed. She is sleeping much better, but only lost a couple of pounds so far. I don't expect immediate results, and will update with the weight issue later if she wants to continue taking these. I'm not sure she will because she hates taking pills. So far so good though, especially on the sleep issue.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1519423 on May 28, 2015

Awesome products... My daughter told me about Maca. I'm 64 and this is amazing.

Second time trying this, and now I won't stop!

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

I'm perimenopausal and a friend recommended this a couple of years ago. I took it for several months and it seemed to really help - maybe I stopped taking it because I didn't seem to have problems with my periods any more! In the last 8-9 months, however, problems started up again (periods every 2 weeks etc) so I ordered more. My months seem much more stable already. That could be for a variety of reasons but given that this helped before I am definitely going to continue to take it.

Maca with DIM

Posted by 5046682091865657971 on Sep 12, 2012

Excellent product. Felt a difference the first week in terms of sleeping better and a general overall feeling of well being. Recommended to all of my friends - thank you!!

Start Slowly

Posted by Reviewer2767613 on Jan 05, 2012

I purchased this product to balance my hormones due to being peri-menopausal. It proved to be hugely beneficial in clearing up skin outbreaks and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin, however, I did experience unpleasant heightened emotions. I believe this product has many benefits but I would urge those taking it to start with small amounts and work upward depending on results. I intend to continue using but believe that regular breaks from useage could be beneficial.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Nov 04, 2011

3 caps of Macadim daily, lay off estrogenic foods like oats, wheat, dairy, rice all these are excessively high and look on the net for other estrogen dominant foods, I suffered the severest form of PMS, PMDD all my life including severe insomia (1 hr sleep max). I bought a Lady Care Magnet and vuala I have been free of insomnia (now sleep 8 – 10 hrs), PMS, PMDD for 2 years. If I eat any of the above on a regular basis it starts to come back. I tried every other remedy and other makes of DIM and all were rubbish so don’t cheat yourself, you are worth it to be free.

Works Fast

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Oct 29, 2011

I was having hot flashes of about 20+ a night from 10pm to 9:00am. I started with two pills a day in divided doses. By the evening of the second day, my hot flashes were cut down to 2-3 very mild ones. Pretty soon though, my hot flashes started up again. A look at their website will tell you that too much will make them start again. So I skipped a day, then started with just one pill a day. That was the magic number for me. No more hot flashes period! Be sure to go to the company website and read all about this product. Oddly, the COOKED version, which this is, was found in studies to be far superior than the cheaper "raw" versions. I would use no other brand than this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer1135470 on Oct 26, 2011

good

worked really great for a while

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jul 14, 2011

I stopped taking bio-identical estrogen then 30 days later replaced it with Royal Maca. My energy improved almost instantly, my complexion broke out at first, just for a few days, but has remained much clearer since, my thyroid function has improved and for about six months my hormones seemed stabilized. However, eventually my hot flashes returned. They are not as intolerable as when I took nothing but I miss the days of having none at all but not sure I would exchange that for improved energy, complexion and thyroid function. Tough choices!

Royal Maca for Women is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1450668 on Jun 16, 2011

This is an awesome product! After only 3 days began noticing a reduction in hot flashes and night sweats. After 2 weeks no more hot flashes or night sweats. Also noticed improvement in energy and not as hungry. I would recommend to anyone going through menopause!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »