Whole World Botanicals, Royal Maca Plus For Women, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This is the best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer1040035 on Jun 27, 2009

If you are looking for hormone therapy, look no further this is it, the best product to regulate your hormones, overall feeling of well being and lots of nutrients too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Jun 01, 2010

Both of my sisters and I use this product. We have thyroid issues, and this balances our hormones naturally. Great product!

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Nov 04, 2011

3 caps of Macadim daily, lay off estrogenic foods like oats, wheat, dairy, rice all these are excessively high and look on the net for other estrogen dominant foods, I suffered the severest form of PMS, PMDD all my life including severe insomia (1 hr sleep max). I bought a Lady Care Magnet and vuala I have been free of insomnia (now sleep 8 – 10 hrs), PMS, PMDD for 2 years. If I eat any of the above on a regular basis it starts to come back. I tried every other remedy and other makes of DIM and all were rubbish so don’t cheat yourself, you are worth it to be free.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Jan 13, 2010

This product is terrific for hot flashes plus I feel like my thinking is clearer and my energy is steadier.

Noticed a difference after only a few days

Posted by Reviewer2277857 on Mar 01, 2011

About three months ago I began to experience hot flashes with chills which went on 24 hours a day. For ten minutes I would be flushed with fever followed by 20 minutes of chills, then the fever, then the chills and it was relentless. I couldn't sleep at night either which had never been a problem for me before. Anyhow,after taking the Royal Maca w/ DIM for only a few days I definitely felt relief. Now it has been just over two weeks and I am sleeping again and actually feel surprised when I experience a hot flash because it has become so infrequent. I'd say, yes, I'm very happy with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »