Got for my daughter

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016

After she ballooned her weight because of a birth control insert she has since removed. She is sleeping much better, but only lost a couple of pounds so far. I don't expect immediate results, and will update with the weight issue later if she wants to continue taking these. I'm not sure she will because she hates taking pills. So far so good though, especially on the sleep issue.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1519423 on May 28, 2015

Awesome products... My daughter told me about Maca. I'm 64 and this is amazing.

Second time trying this, and now I won't stop!

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

I'm perimenopausal and a friend recommended this a couple of years ago. I took it for several months and it seemed to really help - maybe I stopped taking it because I didn't seem to have problems with my periods any more! In the last 8-9 months, however, problems started up again (periods every 2 weeks etc) so I ordered more. My months seem much more stable already. That could be for a variety of reasons but given that this helped before I am definitely going to continue to take it.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Nov 04, 2011

3 caps of Macadim daily, lay off estrogenic foods like oats, wheat, dairy, rice all these are excessively high and look on the net for other estrogen dominant foods, I suffered the severest form of PMS, PMDD all my life including severe insomia (1 hr sleep max). I bought a Lady Care Magnet and vuala I have been free of insomnia (now sleep 8 – 10 hrs), PMS, PMDD for 2 years. If I eat any of the above on a regular basis it starts to come back. I tried every other remedy and other makes of DIM and all were rubbish so don’t cheat yourself, you are worth it to be free.

Works Fast

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Oct 29, 2011

I was having hot flashes of about 20+ a night from 10pm to 9:00am. I started with two pills a day in divided doses. By the evening of the second day, my hot flashes were cut down to 2-3 very mild ones. Pretty soon though, my hot flashes started up again. A look at their website will tell you that too much will make them start again. So I skipped a day, then started with just one pill a day. That was the magic number for me. No more hot flashes period! Be sure to go to the company website and read all about this product. Oddly, the COOKED version, which this is, was found in studies to be far superior than the cheaper "raw" versions. I would use no other brand than this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer1135470 on Oct 26, 2011

good

Royal Maca for Women is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1450668 on Jun 16, 2011

This is an awesome product! After only 3 days began noticing a reduction in hot flashes and night sweats. After 2 weeks no more hot flashes or night sweats. Also noticed improvement in energy and not as hungry. I would recommend to anyone going through menopause!

Met all my expectations ....!

Posted by Reviewer1203036 on Jun 05, 2011

Bought this to replace a product I liked very much but couldn't get sent overseas. This is a good product and coupled with Royal Maca keeps me energized!

Noticed a difference after only a few days

Posted by Reviewer2277857 on Mar 01, 2011

About three months ago I began to experience hot flashes with chills which went on 24 hours a day. For ten minutes I would be flushed with fever followed by 20 minutes of chills, then the fever, then the chills and it was relentless. I couldn't sleep at night either which had never been a problem for me before. Anyhow,after taking the Royal Maca w/ DIM for only a few days I definitely felt relief. Now it has been just over two weeks and I am sleeping again and actually feel surprised when I experience a hot flash because it has become so infrequent. I'd say, yes, I'm very happy with this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Jun 01, 2010

Both of my sisters and I use this product. We have thyroid issues, and this balances our hormones naturally. Great product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »