Newly free of BC, Maca seems to be regulating my cycles!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Sep 14, 2009

I stopped taking birth control last month and started taking 1/2 tbs of Royal Maca every morning. I have always had very short cycles, 21 days instead of the supposed 28 or 29 day cycles most women have...and I have always had very painful cramping. After being on Maca for 1 month, my 1st cycle off Birth Control was 29 days and my period came with minimal cramping! I am very happy with the results so far and plan to keep taking Maca. I would recommend taking it with some fruit juice, I think Passion fruit juice goes well with the Maca taste.

I love this Maca

Posted by Reviewer2947666 on Oct 24, 2011

When I use Maca from Whole World Botanicals, within a week I start feeling more energy, improved libido, and just overall better. Depression lifts and I'm happy again. I made the mistake once of buying in bulk something in a plastic bag. Problem is, Maca absorbs moisture and mold get started, and this it doesn't work at all. I've been using this off and on for about 10 years. I should never stop, but sometimes I just can't fit it into the budget.

Excellent Maca

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Mar 06, 2015

This maca is great. No hot flashes with this and it seems to increase energy and clarity.

This is my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Jan 08, 2010

I can't say that I've seen a big difference in the way I feel after taking it. It seems to stop my craving for sweets and carbs. Any thing else, I'm not so sure.

great herb

Posted by Reviewer1186472 on Nov 19, 2011

Gives you lots of energy.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1927445 on Mar 06, 2012

This is far and away the best maca supplement I've ever used

Royal Maca by Whole World Botanicals

Posted by 5437214301658224363 on Dec 04, 2013

First time user of ordering online through iHerb.com. Very satisfied with the service and delivery of my Royal Maca. Thank You! :-)

Hormone helper

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Oct 07, 2009

After a couple of weeks of taking the Royal Maca (and stopped the progesterone, etc.) I have noticed a nice reduction in my hot flashes. I had been fluctuating high and low previously so this is a nice reprieve. Hopefully, it will continue to get progressively better.

Fabulous product!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 26, 2012

Sorted out my hot flashes from the very first day! This particular maca seems to be a cut above many of the other maca products. I had only limited success with estrogenic herbs such as black cohosh, red clover etc. - they would work briefly and then the hot flashes would come back. Apparently, you need to stop the estrogenic herbs before starting with the maca or it may not work. I also take the DIM+ with the maca which is an incredible product for peri and menopausal women.