I always have this.

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Dec 13, 2015

I love this stuff. I use it in/on everything that needs sweetening including coffee. Iherb sell it for a good price. Agave syrup is so expensive in NZ.

Fantastic Flavour - very addictive

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 06, 2015

Good price and value, will be buying again as a Low GI option as a natural alternative.

Versatile

Posted by 5113634583594120978 on Apr 15, 2015

I'm pretty cautious about using too much agave, but a lot of vegan baking recipes call for liquid sweeteners - and at this price with free shipping to NZ I would have been mad not to buy. This brand has a good flavour - no complaints.

Mmmmm . . .

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Oct 23, 2014

Not quite sure why I actually bought this, but it certainly is sweet!

My go-to

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014

This is the only agave nectar that I buy, which I think says enough.

Great value, quality product

Posted by 5105101326578165497 on Aug 08, 2014

This is a great value and good quality Agave syrup. As with most agave syrups I have used, a very pleasant, honey like taste. This particular brand is thick and extremely sweet, making it a quality product of which you will need only 1/2 as mush as you would with honey. Of course it is a great product for diabetics due to its extremely low GI value. I-Herb is a great site/service - on both occasions I have used them I have received the products within 5 days, despite ordering from Australia! I suspect that if I ordered locally I may not receive as quickly! Thanks I-Herb!

Average taste for me, better is the org maple syrup by far taste wise!

Posted by owenfox on Jun 11, 2014

Hope that helped, feel welcome to see my ther honest reviews by clicking on my name, especially around herbs! Give us a thumbs up if this helped. Blessings!

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Jun 10, 2014

Good replacement for honey and syrups. Perfect for adding sweetness to my fruit/veggie smoothie. Nice and sweet.

Great Taste

Posted by 5029796274766281352 on May 04, 2014

Was always looking to substitute my sugar and I love this product.Can use in hot and cold products!!

Good

Posted by Perrine71 on Apr 20, 2014

Grosse contenance mais moins de goût que le sirop d'agave français (Léa nature) donc au final on en met plus.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »